18| Pool-ing away

(At the end, important note)

Chapter 18: Pool-ing away

Packed. Everything was ready to go. Now I just had to wait for Ross to arrive with the others and we leave which was in probably in only one two hours. Wednesday had arrived quickly. Sunday, I went to my Aunts and swim a little with the Lynches. Even though me and Riker are never in agreement, we actually worked it out and talked a bit.... and now we are okay. Apparently, I start to think that he cares just a little about me. But I still wonder it!

Ross took Maia to the pool and me and her never been more close. We are now friends. We actually get along. Which is awkward, but I do get along with her. She spent more time with me than with the others, or even Ross. She is great. I understand her insurance at first over me. A girl always around your boyfriend that already kiss him twice. Yeah, I bet I wouldn't like that either! Would you?

Anyways, I'm just happy that vacations are here finally. I couldn't wait to get there.

My phone buzzed and I took a watch on it.

From: Mollee

Already in the car with Ross and John picking up Maia. Get ready you're next.

So early? I took my bags outside and went to V room.

"Vanessa, I'm going now." I kindly open the door.

She got up from her seat and hugged me. "Oh, sissy. Have fun." she sweetly rubbed my back. "But be responsible." I printed a smile on my face.

"I will." I reached her eyes getting out of that bear hug.

"See if you find a cute boy over there." I laughed. "But available!"

"What are you insinuating?" she laughed, and hug me until I hear the car outside, kiss her cheek and leave.

I quickly ran with my two bags outside and got in the car. "Hey!" Maia greeted me. Mollee looked surprise to see me so close to Maia. I greeted everybody while Ross started to drive the truck.

"Does it take to long to get there?" I asked to Ross that was focally driving.

"One maybe two hour trip." he explained. I look at Maia and we start to talk again. Apparently, Callum knows her since they were little and last year she went there with the others, where she meet Ross. While we talked Mollee was with her head in her window, so I tried to speak with her too so she would cheer up. We started to talk about the house and cute boys. Anytime, Mollee said a boy was cute John took a glare at her and she pecked his lips.

I got a little tired and rested my head in the window falling asleep.

-

"Laura." someone shake my arm. "Wake up, we are here." I opened my head adjusting my eyes to the intense lit of the sun that was shinning.

"We're here?" I tiredly said. Getting up from my seat in the car and exiting the door. I look up to see Mollee waking me. The car was empty and when I look up I see a huge house brown. The door was white, just like all the windows and the entrance. It seemed just like those beach houses, Behind the house I already could see the beach.

Mollee and I walk inside. Everybody was already there chatting and getting in and out of rooms.

"OMG Laura!" someone screamed.

"Zendaya, Bella Oh my God!" we screamed jumping, giggling and hugging. Suddenly I felt someone staring. "Kenton, Trevor oh my God." I hugged them while they talk to me and smiled. Oh God, old good times. "Hahha Caroline, Debby, oh old good times." we kept our talking. As you may imagine, we had a lot to catch up.