2.3

(Rated R)

The next morning, I realized I fell asleep beside him. My flight had already taken off, I couldn't leave even if I wanted to. My mind wasn't happy with me, but something was making me feel like I'd made the right choice. Taking a look back at him, as I sat up from the bed, I took in his features. The beard was gone but stubble was growing, his cheek pink from the scar he got; he got it protecting my name, that's not something you can forget. He cares about me, even though he knows he fucked up he's still trying for me. I understand now why Benedict didn't wanna get involved, it would lead to something like this.

"Good morning," Michael said moving closer to me. His hands wrapping around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Good morning, I was gonna get up," I said with a small laugh as he started kissing my hips.

"Stay here with me, I missed having you this close." He said sitting up against the headboard of the bed.

"Yeah, were you thinking that when you were with one of those other girls?" I said trying to get out of his hold, making him hold me tighter.

"They don't compare to you. Every time I wished it was you. Always you," he whispered, his hot breath on my hips, starting to find it's way up my body.

I got chills as his fingers traced lines up my torso.

"Me estas arruinando," I whisper to him as he sits me on his lap, our foreheads touching.

"Tell me, please what that means," he said then kissing me.

"You're ruining me," I said pulling away, then giving him a stupid smile before taking of his shirt.

Our lips met again. Everything before didn't matter, his touch was like fire. I needed him like he needs me. Within minutes, clothes were scattered or torn off. My nails digging into his back as his tongue swirled around my chest. Our hips grinding against each others. My head resting on his shoulder, lips leaving marks everywhere in the area.

"I'm taking you like this," he whispered, leaning over for his pants' pocket. I waited, continuing to leave kisses over his chestm

"I missed you so much," I said as he slowly entered me. My hands wrapped around the back of his neck.

Our movements weren't all that slow, but more desperate. I guess being without each other for as long as we've been did this to us.

"Bet it wouldn't have felt like this with him," he muttered out as he flipped us over taking control. "No," I whimpered as his lips found my sweet spot. His movements slow but hard, my face dug into a pillow as I tried my best to hide my moans. It was so good, too good. "So good, I missed you so much," he said leaning down and kissing me. My hands tangled in his hair as he kept going. We didn't last that much longer before it was all too much and our highs were reached.

"Everytime feels like first with you," he said taking my hand in his as we laid next to each other.

"Like I said, you ruin me." I whispered kissing him again.

(Over)

Rya was still asleep, Ben was up though. We decided to clean up last nights mess of band-aids and blood on the floor.

"Well, someone likes to scratch," Benedict chuckled out while Michael had his back turned.

"Shut up, like you and Rya don't get rough." I said wiping down the kitchen counter.

"We just don't show it," I turned around to see Rya up, her hair in her usual scarf.

"Morning, help us clean?" Michael said throwing her a dish rag.

We finished up after an hour or so, then Benedict so nicely suggested he makes breakfast. So I sat myself down on the couch til it was ready.

"I had a flight you know, however I chose you over that." I said to Michael as we sat waiting.

"You were going to back for good?" He asked

"Yeah, but you changed my mind. I just hope I don't regret it." My voice spoke quietly, his hand wrapped itself around mine.

"I promise, I'll make your stay worth while. In fact, I've been meaning to ask, if you wanted  to go to dinner at Hugh's place. I want everyone to meet you." He suggested, I gave him a sorta glare.

"Imma be in the same room with the girls you slept with?" I said with a scoff, a sigh left his lips.

"Jennifer is shooting a movie in America, and Zoe isn't part of this cast. Please come with me, so people know that I've given up my old habits. I want everyone to know that I only need one woman in my life," he said kissing me.

"Awe, Benny why aren't you like that with me?" Rya's voice spoke interrupting us. I laughed at Benedict's nickname.

"Yeah Benny, why aren't you like that with my bestie?" He rolled his eyes trying his best to stay upset.

"Breakfast is ready by the way, come and get it." Rya said, I laughed getting up from the couch.

"I'll go with you. I really I hope I don't regret it." I answered looking at him as he got up.

"You won't everything is gonna be fine." He said kissing my forehead.