3.4

Michael

I'd been planning this for some time now. I flew in Ezra and Logan so they could be part of it. The whole party was just a decoy so I could have time to prepare. Her mom was so happy with the idea of asking her. Her brothers took some winning over buy they all agreed. If I didn't ask her now I'd never get the chance to.

She was dancing with Rya, her brother looked over at me as I played with the velvet box in my hand.

"Aye man, just do it. Don't be scared ese," he said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Do you have the song ready?" I asked, he nodded getting up. Then I looked over to the others.

"You got this," Logan said giving me his thumbs up, and Ezra nodding.

"As your best mate, I say go for it." Benedict said, I laughed a bit then got up.

I walked over to her and Rya. Her brother ready with the song and then it started playing. I tapped her shoulder.

(play song now)

"Valentina Raquel Huerta, from the moment I saw you I fell in love. I know I don't deserve you, but i love you and don't want to ever lose you. Will you marry me?" I asked, my knee supporting the rest of my body.

Valentina

"...Will you marry me?" My heart was beating a mile a minute.

"Y-yes! Oh my gosh!" I said jumping into his arms. The tears started coming and I couldn't stop them.

Never in a million years did I ever think this would happen, especially now more than ever. We kissed and then he placed the ring on my finger. As the song continued we sorta waltzed to it, everyone else was clapping or wooing us.

"Te amo, te amo tanto." I said, my head buried into his chest.

"Yo tambien," he said with a little laugh.

When the song ended we went back to sit with everyone. It was all smiles now and when/where the wedding would be. My brothers congratulated us and talked to Michael while everyone else including the kids wanted to see the ring.

That night we stayed over because something felt wrong about leaving, especially tonight. My momma had a spare room, we talked the whole night through. I was seriously marrying this man, it was real. We'd met by accident and now were getting married.

"So when do we start planning for the wedding, I'm ready when you are." He said nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck.

"The sooner the better, I don't wanna be engaged that long." I said with a little laugh.

"You really wanna spend your life with me that bad?" He said teasingly.

"I don't know, do I?" I mocked, he rolled his eyes shrugging.

"Well..." he joked,

He was such a dork but he was my dork. Since we couldn't sleep we decided to go out and buy junk food.

"You have to be careful around some streets here at night," I said as he drove through the neighborhood to get to the grocery store.

"Yeah, looks like it. Was it worse where you lived at before here?" He asked, I shrugged.

"Just more gangs, but about same amount of hispanics." I replied.

When we got inside the store, we just bought random foods that looked cool and stuff I was craving. I hadn't had hot cheetos in ages, so I bought to bags, I bought mexican candies, and pan dulce. My goal was to make Michael try all the foods he'd never had and see what he thought.

Doing this actually was a bad idea, mainly because pan dulce and milk  doesn't mix with hot cheetos and mexican candy. Especially the chamoy the cheetos. He ended up throwing up badly and I had to take care of him after.

"Sorry about that papi," I said kissing his forehead.

"It's fine, it was fun." He said with a laugh, again I shook my head at his behavior.

"Get some rest, imma clean up then come to bed." I said, he nodded. 

I cleaned up around the room and the bathroom. I tried to make sure everything was either clean or disinfected, When I got back to the bed, he was still up.

"You should've been asleep by now." I said pouting.

"I was waiting for you," he said pulling me in for a cuddle as I got comfy in bed.

"You're lucky you're cute and I love you." I said kissing him (he'd brushed his teeth, I ain't nasty)

"I love you more," he said. I shook my head.

"Not possible," I said, he shook his head.

"Very possible." He replied kissing me.

"Goodnight dork," I said cuddling into him. 

"Goodnight gorgeous." He whispered, and with that the day ended.