you melt my heart

jack pov

she is lettin this guy stay!!! i kinda think this is workin. maybe she is trying to accept me..... or maybe she likes me back??? well, if that never happen at least i tried.... please accept me!!! please accept me!!! by the way they are too long... you dont relize that you melt my heart!!!

anna and elsa go back to the room. they saw jack standing there.

"so...."jack wonder.

"you can stay. but, you are staying in elsa's room." anna getting bossy.

"anna... " elsa said slowly poking anna's shoulder

"so i stay??" jack said

"yes in my room." elsa said loud and clear.

"elsa got a boyfriend!!! elsa got a boyfriend!!!" anna shout and started to shout louder!!

"shut up!!" shout elsa back

"he is not my bf. he is just staying in my room!!!"

"heeesh elsa" jack trying to calm her down.

"i-i am leaving!!" said anna

anna pov

i get out from her room. she is panic. she has a boyfriend!!!! i am so gonna tease her!!! i know you love him elsa... i know that. so you are lettin a cute stranger stay in your room forever!!! she find her love!!! i wish i did.

jack pov

yes!!! i thought she was goin to change her mind! luckly she doesnt. coz if she does i dont have a place to sleep on... she is my saviour!!! and she is damn preety!!!!