Alone

Moana layed there that night realizing that, that was the first time Maui had not slept with her since he had been back. Moana slowly sat up and went to the entrance of her hut. The stars reflected in the water but there was no reflection of a giant hawk. Moana stepped out of her hut and walked down to the beach and sat on the same palm tree she had sat on earlier that day. She looked up at the sky and saw nothing but stars. She sat there a few minutes before she felt arms around her waist, she looked down and saw the tattooes, it was Maui.

"I'm sorry." Maui said as he felt terrible for taking off on Moana.

"Alright you big softie were good." Moana said as she stood up and walked around the palm tree to get to Maui. Maui wrapped his hands around Moanas small waist and pulled her close. Moana put her hands around Maui's neck and pulled his head down for kiss. Maui returned Moanas kiss and then pulled away.

"Maui?" Moana said as looked up at him.

"Hmm?" Maui said raising a brow.

"You love me." Moana said with a smile.

"Is that a question?" Maui said confused.

"No. I know you do because you came back." Moana said turning around and facing the ocean.

"Yeah I guess your right." Maui said resting his head on the top of Moanas. Moana yawned and turned back to face Maui.

"Its late. We should go back to my hut." Moana said grabbing Maui's hand. The two walked back to Moanas hut and layed down. Moana layed on her right side and so did Maui. He wrapped one arm on her side and she quickly fell asleep.

"Moana-" Maui said in a whisper. "Can I stay with you?" Moana nodded her head yes and then Maui went to sleep.

Please comment what you like, what I should change, and what you think should happen.
*Hint there will be a wedding g in the next chapter.