Time is Flying

Moana noticed she was starting to have a slight bump. And not a bug bite either this was noticeable no matter where she went. It had been there for about six and half to seven months and she hasn't told Maui yet.

Moana walled out of the hut and into the village but she didn't see Maui. She looked into the direction of beach and saw him there. She looked over to her mother who was walking through the grove of palm trees and she made her way that direction.

As Moana was walking she stopped and looked over at Maui and decided to go in that direction instead.

When Moana got to Maui she sat down next to him gently.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Moana said as she leaned her head on Maui's shoulder.

"Thinking." Maui said putting a arm around Moana.

"What something new to think on?"

"Sure why not." Maui said shrugging his shoulders.

"I'm pregnant." Moana said quickly hopping Maui wouldn't hear but he did.

Maui turned to Moana with a a shocked expression on his face. When the news finally seemed to catch up with Maui he gave Moana a hug and lifted her up and spun her around.

"So the two of us are becoming 3?" Maui said as he put Moana down.

"Yeah." Moana sighed happily.

Maui put his hand to Moanas stomach and rubbed it gently as if to get the baby's attention. He already knew he was going to love this child and support it. He would protect it no matter what and he knew Moana would do the same thing as well.