The Big Bad Villains

Pinkie Pie: Last!
Rarity: But not least!
Applejack: The Big
Twilight Sparkle: Bad..
Fluttershy: villains!
Rainbow Dash: Who's butts we totally kicked!
The villains in this book series were hard. Precure series don't have this many villains for different purposes. This series didn't have one main villain and the rest under them. Each were independent. Which made the stories a bit difficult to write, with battles.

Nightmare Moon: A dark sorceress, who used to be Princess Luna of equestria valley. After jealous feelings took over her, she rebelled against her older sister and locked her away in the moon. She was defeated by the harmony precure and turned back into princess Luna.

Discord: He wanted to cause disharmony and chaos over both equestria an the human world. His true form was celestia's draconequus fairy assistant.

King Sombra: a dark king of the shadow monsters who was banished. Almost over a thousand years ago he tried to plunge the crystal empire in darkness. Thus causing equestria and earth to disappear in darkness and misery forever.

Tirek: He was sent to the equestrian prison Tartarus, after attempting to over throw the royal sisters by stealing and taking the magic of equestria valley.