Drugged

After the confession, I felt so happy. On August 26, 2016, we both confessed our feelings to each other. That's when everything between us started to change. Chris started to call me baby after the confession. Me? I don't know how to call him as I'm still kinda shy about it. We continue chatting but of course our chat are aren't as normal as before, our chat starts to change as the way we talk to each other has changed.

"I want to have some rest." he said.

"Take a rest now then." I replied.

He walked back to his tent but before that, his best friend offered him a drink, so he took the drink and drink it. He then told me that he was back at his tent, and I replied him back but then slowly he didn't reply me. At first I thought that he was really tired that he slept but then I was wrong. My guts told me that there's something going on, I keep messaging him and I got worried about him. Suddenly I got a message from him but, it's not him. It was his best friend.

"Who's this? Why are you texting him?" She asked.

"Who are you? Where is Chris?" I asked back.

"His best friend. Chris is sleeping now."

"Sleeping?"

"Yeah, he drank the drink that I gave him and he is sleeping now."

"What did you do to Chris?" I asked angrily.

"I put something in his drink."

"I'll take care of him, you may go now, bye 😉" she added.

"Why are you doing this to him?" I replied.

There was no reply. I got pissed and worried about him. I'm worried that his best friend would do something to him again, taking advantage of him again. I was really pissed on his best friend. I am so pissed because she drugged him. I got so pissed and mad that I decided to sleep.

When I wake up, I saw a message from Chris but the message was from his best friend, not him.

"You can have him all you want." she said.

I looked at the message still feeling extremely pissed and mad. I read and I did not reply. I lock back my phone and head back to sleep but I couldn't sleep because I was thinking about it. Then my phone buzzed. I unlock my phone and it was a message from Chris.

"Baby" he said.

"What happened?" he added.

"You suddenly didn't reply me and your best friend took your phone and messaged me." I replied.

"What? What did she said to you?"

"She took your phone and texted me asking me who I am. I asked who is this and where are you. She told me you're sleeping and added that you drank the drink and then slept. So I asked her what did she do and she said she put something in your drink. Then she told me that she will take care of you and I should go now and she put the wink emoji."

"She what?! She put something in my drink? She drugged me."

I was really really mad that I read his message and I didn't reply him. He keep sending me messages, I read but I didn't reply. I'm the kind of girl when I got really mad I won't reply to any messages until I'm not mad. What Chris did was messaging me non stop. He kept messaging me until I talk to him.

"Baby" he said

"Please talk to me"

"Please"

"Please talk to me"

"There's nothing happened between us"

"Please baby"

"Talk to me baby"

"Baby please"

"Baby let me explain"

"Nothing happened between us"

"I swear"

"Baby please"

"Please talk to me baby"

"Okay, explain." I said.

"I swear there is nothing happened between us. I promise" he said.

"I believe you"

He told me that he will confront his best friend about it, as he went to confront his best friend, I thought to myself why did I got so mad? I've never been so mad before but this time I got so mad. After thinking about it, I finally know the reason why I got so mad.