Chapter Ten: Bitter Sweet Love

A/N: Pronunciation--> Aiden:Aye-den  S'ythgarr:Syth-gar  Majali: Maj-ali   Yyawa: Yeah-wa  Saku'shali:Saku-sh-ali    Rah’magen: Ra-may-gen    Nay’thgar:Nath-gar Pico: Pee-ko Symphonia: Sim-fo-nee-a Rebeliano: Reb-el-ee-an-o  Iosha: Aye-osh-a Dusha: Du-sha Norji: Nor- gee

Chapter Ten: Bitter Sweet Love

“Isabelle?” Josh asks again, stepping towards her.

“Not anymore,” she whispers, her voice shaky and her hands trembling.

“I didn’t think I would ever see you again,” Josh sighs, he watches as Rose’s hands and knees begin to tremble. “Are you okay?” he asks.

“Get out of my shop, now,” she hisses, grabbing the knife she had been using to cut meat. “Get out!” she screams, pointing the knife at Josh.

“But.. Isabelle,” he starts.

“Don’t call me that! I am not Isabelle anymore, you killed her. She is long gone, take your stupid saddle and go!” she yells, stepping towards Josh with the knife, her hand trembling.

Josh knocks the knife from her hand and grabs her wrist and pulls her close, pressing his lips against hers. Without a second thought Rose pushes away from him, covering her mouth with her hand. “Isabelle -” Josh starts, getting cut off by Rose.

“You bastard! Get out!” she screams, trying to get away from Josh’s embrace. “Take your demon and that stupid saddle and leave, I never want to see you again!”

“Isa -” he starts, but stopping himself, “Rose, what happened to you?” he asks quietly, holding Rose tighter and trying to calm her down.

“Let me go,” she cringes, trying to get away from Josh.

Josh holds her close, gently running his fingers through her hair. Josh pulls away and looks at her, “I’m sorry,” he whispers quietly, seeing the immense pain in Rose’s eyes. “You know what?” Josh asks, a slight smile on his face.

“What?” she grumbles, scowling at him. 

“You are even more beautiful now than you were when I last saw you,” he sighs, moving some hair from her face. Rose glares at him, but it slowly fades.

“Really?” she asks quietly, looking away awkwardly.

“You look gorgeous,” he sighs, leaning towards her and kissing her again. This time she doesn’t pull away, she kisses him back, holding it for a while. 

“Thank you,” she says quietly, blushing. A slight smile looms on her face, but she finally lets go of her fake smile. Tears slowly roll down her face. “I don’t want to be me anymore,” she says quietly.

“Pardon?” Josh asks, putting his hand on her cheek, “Rose, what’s wrong?”

“Its hard to answer that question when nothing’s right,” she says, her voice shaking. “It is hard to hide a life time of pain,” she says quietly.

Josh pulls her close again as she begins to sob, feeling her body tremble. “Sh,” he says quietly, rubbing her back gently. “It’s okay, Isabelle, I’m here,” he sighs, holding her close to him. 

“No, you aren't,” Rose says suddenly, pushing away from Josh. She quickly wipes the tears from her pale cheeks, her attitude suddenly changing. “Get out,” she says calmly. “Get Sam, and go.”