Chapter Seven: The Last Kiss

Josh puts Isabelle down on her feet gently in front of their bedroom. She turns to face him and smiles. “Thank you,” she says as she goes on her tip toes to kiss him. 

“Anything, m’lady,” he smiles, putting his hands on her hips and pulling her close. He bends down slightly and kisses her again, holding the kiss.

Isabelle feels nervous as she feels his hands move from her hips to her back. Josh pushes her against the door gently, kissing her deeply. He pulls away for a second, looking at her. “Something wrong?” she asks quietly, slightly confused. He shakes his head and smiles. He kisses her again, his mouth slightly open. After a second his tongue slips into her mouth and gently moves against hers. Her tongue moves into his mouth and the two kiss passionately, Josh’s hands warm against her back. 

Josh turns the door knob and pushes Isabelle inside, pulling her towards the bed. He sits down, pulling the nervous Isabelle on his lap. He kisses her again, his hands trailing around her back, stomach, legs. He avoids her chest, nervous to touch there. Isabelle pulls away and hugs hum tightly, her legs on either side of him and facing towards him. He hugs her back tighter, being careful not to hurt her.

“I’m nervous,” Isabelle whispers, her head rested on his shoulder.

“Me too,” he whispers back, trailing kisses up her neck and to her ear. He gently bites her ear, then trailing kisses to her lips. “Don’t be nervous,” he sighs, kissing her soft lips slowly. 

“I’ll try,” she says between kisses.

What are you doing?! Josh hears a familiar voice bark in his head.

What do you think? he answers, annoyed with Sam.

Keep that thing in your pants, Sam scolds.

I know, you really think I would ask Isabelle to do that? No way, he replies, offended by Sam’s accusation. 

“Josh?” he hears Isabelle ask suddenly, he realizes he had stopped kissing her.

“Sorry, Sam was bothering me,” he grumbles, rubbing his head. “Aiden bothering you?” he asks, hoping the answer was no.

“He said ‘have fun hon, but if that shit head does anything to serious tell me and he is dead’,” she says, a smirk on her face.

“No way, he did not say that,” Josh huffs, a smile on his face as he leans forward to kiss Isabelle. 

“He did so, so be careful,” she says, winking at him. 

“Shut up,” he says as he presses his lips against hers, he wraps his arm around Isabelle and lies her on the bed, lying on her. He kisses her, their tongues dancing together. He runs his hands up her leg, his fingers under the hilt of her dress. She inhales sharply and grabs his hand, moving it from under the dress fabric. “Sorry,” he says between kisses, laying between her legs. 

“Mhm,” she mumbles sarcastically as the two continue kiss. Josh’s hand runs up her body slowly, his fingers soft and warm. She moves her hands to his back, feeling the strong muscle around his lower back. Isabelle pulls the neckline of her dress up, noticing how low it had fell. 

“You don't need to pull it back up,” Josh jokes, kissing her neck and bare collarbone. 

“Yes I do,” she snaps, “You are such a guy,” she remarks, rolling her eyes as his hand moves to her chest.

“I’m sorry, did you expect me to not touch your boobs?” he asks with a smile. 

“I guess I did,” she grumbles, pulling his body closer to her. The two kiss again, their tongues dancing together, their lips pressed together tightly. Josh moves his body, lining his hips with hers and pressing his hips into hers. He moves forward and back and in slight circles, rubbing his hips against her.