Chapter 7

Naina comes outside at the entrance door of Yudi's bunglow. She sees Ali and Pooja are getting down from the jeep and one ambulance is entering in bunglow behind their jeep. Ali and Pooja look at Naina. They can easily read all the questions on Naina's face. Pooja runs towards Naina and hugs her hard. Naina hugs her back and asks her, "Pooja, ye kya ho raha hain? Ye ambulance? Tum sab thik toh ho na?" Pooja breaks the hug and holds Naina's hand in hers.

Meanwhile, Ambulance's doors get wide open. Aalekh and Yudi get down. Aalekh sees Pooja is coming towards them with Naina. Naina reaches him and looks at him with questioning eyes. Aalekh places his right hand on her right shoulder and holds her left shoulder by his left hand and hugs her half. First, Aalekh looks into her eyes and then changes his gaze towards ambulance doors. Naina's eyes follow his gaze.

Now, Naina is looking at Yudi and Huda who are helping two hospital boys for bringing the stretcher down from ambulance. She gets closer to ambulance with Aalekh in order to see properly. As they finish their task and bring stretcher entirely down with proper care, Naina sees him. She is not able to trust her eyes. Actually, she is not able to see him properly because of her teary eyes. Two hospital boys are standing infront of her with Rajveer's stretcher. Huda and Yudi looks at Naina with teary smile. Pooja rests her head on Ali's chest for hiding her tears. Aalekh tightens his hold on Naina and gestures Huda to go inside the house by his eyes. Huda and Yudi enter in the house and hospital boys follow them. Ali looks at Aalekh and Aalekh gestures him also to take Pooja inside. Ali glances at Naina and then goes inside the house along with Pooja.

Now, only Aalekh and Naina are standing in porch area. Naina becomes numb to say or react to anything. Aalekh turns her towards him. He wipes her tears. Naina is staring at Aalekh. Aalekh puts his hand on her head and says, "Naina, aapun samajh raha hain ke tere ko abhi kya lag raha hoga. Aapun tujhe sab batayega.. abhi keliye andar chal.. aur ye rona dhona aaj se band.. ye khushi ka mouka hain.. aapun ke sir wapas aa gaye Naina.. aapun ke sir wapas aa gaye." While consoling Naina, Aalekh himself is unable to control his emotions and breaks down. He hugs Naina tightly. Then, he holds Naina's hands and takes her to upstairs at the room.

Here, in the room, Doctor's assistants and hospital boys settle Rajveer's bed and all medical machines. All are present in room only when Aalekh brings Naina there. They stand near Rajveer's bed. Naina looks intently at Rajveer. She fixes her gaze at his closed eyes. His eyes, which always conveyed all his feelings to her. His eyes, in which she always enjoyed looking and staring. Their eyelocks, which was the medium of their communication.

She comes out from her daze when junior doctor starts giving them instructions. "Dekho, abhi toh kuch bhi problem nahin hain. Jaise sir ne kaha, humein inke hosh mein aane ke pure hopes hain. Aapko yeh sab medical equipments main samajha dunga. Lekin iski jarurat nahin padegi. Ye hain Hari." He points out to one of those hospital boys and continues, "Ye yaha roj subah sham ek baar aa jayega aur sab kuch check kar lega. Patient ke baki ke jo kaam hote hain wo bhi kar lega. Agar kabhi bhi, koi bhi jarurat pade toh mujhe ya sir ko contact kijiyega. Sir ka card already aapke pass hain hi. Bas inse hamesha baatein karte rahiyega. Achi yaadein, khushi ka mahol ye sab inko mil jaaye toh shayad jaldi uth jaaye. Aur haan, jis Naveen aur Naina ka naam leke woh uthe the agar aap unko contact kar paye toh acha hoga. Unke inse baat karne se, saath rehne se shayad kaam ban jaye." All look towards Naina who continuously staring Rajveer. "Toh thik hain. Hum ab chalte hain." Doctor and hospital boys leave the room. Yudi and Ali walk off with them.

Pooja brings chair and places it near Rajveer's bed. Aalekh makes Naina sit on the chair and says, "Naina, Aapunke sir coma mein hain. Lekin doctor log ka kehna hain ke wo jaldi hosh mein aa sakte hain. Aapun sab abhi niche jaa rele hain. Tu yaha ruk ja.. sir ke pass." Aalekh gestures Ali and Pooja to come along with him. All left.