Chapter 11

They park their car outside the bungalow. Rajveer is feeling divine in that pleasant surrounding. He experiences fresh air and nature after many months. At morning when they left Yudi's house after breakfast, Rajveer had felt like he enters in new world. First they visited mall for his shopping. After so much of arguments between Naina and others, they have bought cloths of Naina's choice. For all that time, Rajveer was watching them fighting over selection of his cloths.

At last Rajveer asked only one question to Naina, "Naina, aise koi kapde hain jo pasand kiye gaye ho iss dher mein se, jo main abhi pehen sakta hun? Hospital se bhaaga hua paagal lag raha hun main inn kapdon mein. Toh pehle aaj keliye select kar do, baaki kaa baad mein jhagdo. Tab tak main change karke aata hun." Naina felt embarrassed and gave him some cloths to change. When Rajveer has come back they all were waiting for him with tons of shopping bags. He only smiles at them and then Huda drove them here, their second destination for the day.

Malhotra dadaji is watering the plants when he spots the car coming towards their bungalow. When he notices Aalekh at front seat, he feels joyful. He walks rapidly towards the car. Meanwhile, getting down from the car Huda and Aalekh are looking for someone. Malhotra Dadaji reaches them and says, "Toh bachhon aa gaye tum sab wapas? Jabse tum log gaye ho humein toh bahot yaad rahi hain tum sabki.. gaye toh gaye uparse Rajveer bete ko bhi leke gaye. Hawa ki jhoke tarah aaye aur humein apna deewana bana gaye."

"Kya baat hain dadaji. Deewana? Nilima dadiji ke saath kal movie dekhne gaye the kya aap?" Huda winks at dadaji.

Laughing dadaji replies, "Chup kar badmaash. Sharam nahin aati kya tujhe?" Dadaji hugs Huda and then Aalekh.

Getting separated Aalekh says, "Waise dadaji, aaj aapun sab akele nahin aaile hain. Koi aur bhi aapse milne aaya hain." Aalekh gestures him towards back door of car from where Rajveer is getting down from car.

Dadaji looks at Rajveer. His eyes well up with tears. Rajveer walks two steps towards him. Dadaji is staring at him. Rajveer bends down to touch his feet but before that dadaji takes him for tight hug. Rajveer also hugs him back lovingly. "Main bata nahin sakta beta ke aaj main kitna khush hun. Hum sab kabse iss din ki raah dekh rahe the ke ek din tum jaroor uthoge. Chal andar chal. Sabko jhataka dete hain." Says dadaji.

Heading towards main door with Rajveer, Dadaji shouts from outside only and calls everyone. Parikrama Dadi looks at door. When she spots Rajveer, she shouts, "Wahin rukko. Andar mat aana main abhi aayi." Meanwhile all others reach at door and seeing Rajveer they are happily shocked. Parikrama dadi comes with tray of Aarti in her hand. She showers some flowers at Rajveer and applies kumkum at his forehead. She does his aarti. She places one hand on his cheeks. Everyone has tears in eyes. Even Rajveer doesn't know that tears are already flowing down from his eyes to cheeks. He never experienced so much loved in his life. Parikrama dadi wipes his tears and all leads him inside the house.

Outside the door, his six soldiers are witnessing this. They wipe their tears. Naina is eager to meet them all. She has many things to express but she knows that they need to treasure this moment with him. Now they have more right over Rajveer than them.

When they reach at door, they see that everyone is sitting circling Rajveer. But there is big mess as all are speaking together. Rajveer is unable to respond to anyone. Some is trying to introduce all, other is telling story that how he landed there and what exactly happened to him at that day. Khurana dadaji refuses others to sit beside him and he grabs that seat.

Seeing that mess, Malhotra dadaji shouts, "Chup ho jao sabke sab. Usse saas toh lene do.. bachhon ki tarah shuru ho gaye sab ke sab. Abhi bhi yeh itna strong nahin hua hain ke tum sab ko jhel sake." Suddenly, silence fills that room and everyone starts looking at Rajveer expectantly that he speaks something. But Rajveer is overwhelmed to speak anything. Except Navin and his cadets, this is the first time when he is feeling love and concern for him in many eyes.