Okay

I'm okay, at least I think I am. Its just that im not completly okay. Im okay when im dancing to the music on my friends phone in the cafe of my college. Im okay when im surrounded by the people that i know loves me. But then again, im not. When im surrounded by the people i love i know that im okay, but theres just something, something in my mind that tells me that im not. It tells me that they dont love me. That theyre just pretending to love me. That if i were to leave and never come back, that they would be unfazed. They would continue to live. That they would be okay. Thats the thing tho, you never really know someones true intentions towards you. The more i repeat it, the more i start to not believe it. I know that im not okay, i know it in my heart, that there is something wrong with me. Theres something wrong in the way that i dont like to eat even though i know its killing me. In the way that when ever i cross a road i pray that a car would hit me just so i dont have to wake up in the morning and have the sun hurt my eyes. In the way that everytime i talk to my friends their lives make me so sad, make me feel so lonely that i want to die.
Im okay, but at 3 in the morning, when the thoughts are crushing my skull and making my legs so weak that i cant even stand up, i wish i couldnt feel a damn thing.