Kyoya Ootori

Anime: Ouran high school host club

You had a lot of guys who liked you and you got at least one person to confess to you each week. At first you tried to be nice a spare their feelings, but after a while you stopped and put it very blunt because you only had one guy on your mind at the time. Kyoya Ootori. You knew he didn't like you back. After all he was apart of the infamous host club.

It was first period and you had english first period. You hated english, but no matter what your opinion was on it, you payed attention. It was boring, so you just decided to draw until the bell rang.

"Alright, make sure to do your homework and have a nice evening." Your teacher said.

You had advanced algebra next and forgot your textbook in your locker. Therefore you had to go get it before the tardy bell rang.

You rushed down to your locker, open it up, only to find that someone had placed a note in your locker.

Meet me in the courtyard before lunch. I have matters I would like to discuss. Do not be late

Who the hell was it from? There was only one way to find out and that was to meet the person. You thought it may have been another confession. Then you realized you still had a class to attend, so you bolted down the hallway into the algebra room right on time.

Time skip brought to you by hot anime guys

It was finally lunch time and you went to the courtyard to find only one person there.

Kyoya Ootori

What did he want? He had never noticed you before, so why now? You were scared shitless, but walked up to him anyway putting up a brave front.

"Um Kyoya-senpai, did you ask me to meet you here?" You asked, smiling.

"Yes, I did. I needed to ask you something." He said, with a blank expression.

"What is it?" You asked. politely.

"There have been rumors saying that you've rejected every guy that asks you out. Is this true?"

"Yeah, but I have a reason." You say.

"Oh, and what might that be?" He says, pushing up his glasses.

"I have my eyes set on...... someone else." You say, blushing.

"May I ask who?" He asks.

"U-um, I apologize, but no." You say, managing to blush darker.

"Anyway. What I truly wanted to ask was, would you please become a host/ess in the host club?" He says.

"Eh? Host/ess? Why would I want to do that?" You ask, tilting your head.

"Because at this point in time you don't really have a choice." He said, smirking.

"Um......... okay?" You said, confused.

"Glad you understand. Be in the host club tomorrow morning at 9 o'clock. Don't be late or there will be consequences." He said, smirking.

You nod your head in understanding, but couldn't help me but wonder, what did he mean by consequences.

The next day~~~~~

You wake up in the morning a little dizzy..... mostly because your alarm clock scared the shit out of you and made you fall out of bed. You rub your head in pain, but decide to get up anyway.

You remember you have to meet with the host club today and groan in annoyance.

You shower and get dressed in your uniform. It was so ugly, but you wore it anyway.