chapter 5: Results? bring it out!

Dedicated to ladyhoneysuckle for being a great source of inspiration! You are just fantastic
🍓🍓

🍫🍫 Enjoy the story! 🍫🍫

_____________
_______

😑
🍦🍦🍦
___________

"Inayath! Get up! It's time to go to college. come on, this is the last time I am calling you!!" Mothers and their shouting from ground floor early in the morning. Uff!!

"Mummy yeah I am up!"

I'm telling you people I'm the most laziest person in the world! I even get tired after sleeping.

And on top of that horror's of getting up in the morning! I would even pay gazillion dollars to get me 5 minutes extra sleep. Who wouldn't? After Fajr it's like you get doped with sleeping pills.

Wait isn't today the result day?? Freaking hell!!! Ya Allah! Please pass me in maths I promise I will stop stealing my sister's chocolates.

My sister Ilham is the sweetest human but when it comes to her food which only consists of chocolates and ice cream, she goes all ninja at you. I'm sure if dad had a business in production of chocolate and ice cream our savings would be pretty high!
With the amount of chocolate our family eats!

After doing everyday things which everyone does, I went down to greet my family and of course finish my breakfast.

"Assalamualaikum mummy! What's for breakfast?"

"My daughter only thinks about one thing and that's food isn't it?. Inayath do you even get dreams about food?"

Mum's becomes over dramatic sometime. Whatever is she saying I don't always talk about food! I also talk.......yeah yeah okay I do!

I am really happy that mummy is around home a lot more but for this one wish of mine we lost so many things right? Daddy and mummy became close to us now but as a whole there came a dent in the family. As happy and carefree our family looks from outside, that's how broken it is from inside.

"Inayath!! Dreaming again!" her soft chuckles early in the morning is blessing. She laughs less now much less.

____________

"Aiza my darling!! how are you?"

"My Inayath!! How thy love?"

"I'm great, as great as I can be at the day of results."

"Oh oh! My love you are the sweetest creature I have met in my life" she blinks her eyes twice and thrice for her sentence to appear more appealing but she ended up looking more like a homeless person.

Blank look from me.

"What do you want Aiza dear?"

"Yath yaaathhhhh! Can't I be all lovey dovey to you? Aren't you my beeeesst fraand?"

I give her the most blank look I can muster and pointedly stare waiting for her request to come.