Stfu, you're a btch.

There are some people in this world where everything they do annoys you. I can think of a few people. I'm one of those people that, if I don't like you, you'll understand. I'm really passive aggressive when it comes to people that KNOW I don't like them and people that don't know but realise soon enough too. You can tell if I don't like you on wattpad because I basically reply with something rude/blunt.

I only dislike people for certain reasons, too. First, if you have anger issues and start with everyone for no reason. Yeah, okay, you have problems going on at home (not like the rest of us dont) but if someone says "excuse me" because you're in the way you don't have to start WW3!

Secondly, if someone is seriously big headed. By this I mean if they're going around bragging about results or constantly talking about education. Hey, no-one gives a shit. You don't have to go around with the exam paper (that you begged for extra marks from) and show EVERYONE who crosses your path. Plus, if they think they're an exception from everything.

Thirdly, if they act like their life is so hard etc, they're getting bullied and no-one understands. You're not getting bullied, people don't want to talk to you because you're a bitch.

Fourth, if they lie over nothing. Like telling their friends that they have cancer or making it out like they've done so much work towards the teachers (and so little towards the students like it seems that they look cool). Like bitch no-one cares. I don't give a shit how hard you've worked to achieve what you did. Unless you were a decent human (and the sole purpose of your life wasn't praise) I wouldn't say well done.

Ugh. These are the people that would probably think this rant is about them.

Is it wrong I don't want these people to succeed in life? Hopefully, I won't see them again.