Chapter One : Fake Boyfriend

Chapter One :

It's been forever since I met him. I've known him since we were kids. I trusted him enough not to hurt me.

We became bestfriends and fake lovers. It's confusing how we get to be fake lovers. But let me tell you my story, it's a roller coaster.

It happened too fast.
I didn't even see the heartbreak coming.

**Flashback**

My name is Freya. Some people say that I have good looks. I wouldn't argue with them.

I was raised by my parents beleiving that I am beautiful because I am a Daughter of God. I never felt insecure over anyone.

I may not be so beautiful for a beauty queen title, but enough to win the eyes of some boys.

Boys who are quite annoying.

Some said that having admirers and suitors is good, because that means that you're really likeable, but for me it's the other way around.

It was actually irritating especially when they won't stop bugging you. It's like there is a competition in feeding you with fancy and flowery words.

I told them to stop for goodness sake, because I am not interested. I had been horribly straightforward but that didn't do a thing. I don't know if they missed what I said or they're just being pesky.

They told me that they won't stop until I learn to love them, or at least give them a chance to show me what they genuinely feel for me.

When someone told you to get lost, I believe that you should get a life and leave that person alone.

Do I need to pretend to be in a relationship just so they'd leave me alone? Maybe.

Am I in a very hopeless case?

----------

I told Justin, my bestfriend, that I need to pretend to be in a relationship. I need a fake lover.

By the way, Justin is my bestfriend. His full name is Justin Hashikawa Lee. We've been best friends since grade school. He's a very nice and sweet guy, and I'm beyond grateful for having someone like him in my life.

"I think I need a fake boyfriend to make all of these nonsense stop." I told him. I feel so stressed right now.

"Why?" He asked.

"You know, some people won't stop bugging me and I'm starting to get really annoyed. "

"Then tell them to cut the crap." He plainly stated.

Wow I got a very supportive bestfriend right here. Note the sarcasm please.

"Done that, but they seems to be naturally hard-headed. There's no way that they're going to listen to me." I pouted. Okay I'm being such a kid.

"Then I'll be your boyfriend." He uttered while looking straight to my eyes.

My jaw dropped open as I stared at him with disbelief. Did he really said that?

"I...I mean.. fake boyfriend" he added.

Oh. Dissapointing. Lol I was just kidding.

"Err.. you sure?" I asked.

He sighed before answering.

"Yes."

The thought of having him as my boyfriend eventhough it's just a fake relationship makes my heart jump and I had no idea why.

Weird.

[Author's Note: Please don't forget to vote One Last Cry and comment for suggestions. I'll be really grateful to read your comments and suggestions. Thank you! :)]