Wait... why am I a CAT!? (Neko Deidara x Sasori)

Chapter 1: KITTY!!!!!!!!!

Deidara's POV: Danna and I where out on a mission to catch this Neko girl. Why I did not know, Danna said that because Neko's can turn you into a Neko if they bit you. (ShadowDei: Sorry for the cliché but do you have a better idea -_- ) So anyway Danna caught the cat thingy and it looked so cute! I thought it would be a cat like a lion or something like that. I asked Danna if i could pet he said that if it bit me it was my problem. Oh well I want to pet the damn kitty! And of course it bit me, and I passed out.

Sasori's POV: That idiot I tell him to be careful and that if the Neko bit him it was his own fault. So now I have to lug the brat and the Neko back to Akatsuki H.Q. Great, just great.

Deidara's POV: I woke up back in my room at Akatsuki H.Q. I felt weird, I looked over to see Sasori standing in the doorway. "Your finally awake." "Yeah, meow." Wait... meow? "Why did i meow, un?" "Go look in a mirror and see why." I ran into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. Oh my god! I had cat ears, tail, and.... paws! "Yup, now your Deidara the kitty." "Mrow" "Come on Dei, let's see if Pein knows how to fix this. I sighed and walked out of my room with Danna by my side. We walked into the living room and before I could say anything Tobi was hugging me. "OMG! Sempi, you look so cute as a kitty!" "Mrow." "OMG!!!! Itachi look, sempi's a kitty!" Tobi said jumping up and down. "Hahaha! What happened Deidara, you loss a bet?" "Shut up Uchiha, and no i didn't loss a bet i was bit by a Neko, un." "Hahaha! Even better so now your Sasori's pet?" Itachi asked smirking. HELL NO. "No Sempi is my cat, because Tobi's a good boy and will take care of Kitty-sempi!" "I am know ones pet, un." I said, as my tail twitched in anger. Tobi just looked at the ground with sadness well Sasori just laughed. "Ok now that that's straightened out let's go see if Pein knows how to fix this." Sasori said as he walked out of the room and I followed. "Look's like Deidara is Sasori's pet!" Itachi called from the living room as we left. "Danna... what if I'm stuck like this forever, meow." "Then I guess you'll just have to be my pet rather than my partner brat." "Danna this is serious, un!" "Well, you do look cuter as a cat, so I guess it wont be all bad." Did Danna just flirt with me? "But I don't wanna be a cat." I whined. "It wont be so bad." Sasori said scratching behind my ears, making me pur. "Purrrrrrr.... Hey stop that!" I said noticing my puring. "Hehehe, fine." Damn it Danna. Stupid cat reflexes. After a few more minuets of walking we reached Pein's office. Sasori knocked on the door and Pein replied "Come in." Sasori opened the door and we both walked in. Enough said. Pein-sama said nothing. Then I spoke "Can you help me, mrow?" "Sorry Deidara I have nothing that can help you now, but I will let you know when I do. Until then it looks like your stuck as a cat for a while."