Chapter 4

Chapter 4: DEIDARA WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!

Deidara's POV: "Now... TELL ME WHERE THE F***ING ANTIDOTE IS,UN!" "I can't! Well it's more like I wont. Why should I? Everyone except for your little boy there, Sasori, likes you better this way. And anyways, I thought you liked being a cat." "I only pretended to like being a cat BECAUSE I THOUGHT THERE WAY NO ANTIDOTE,UN!" Itachi just laughed. "What's so funny you damn Uchiha,un?" "Only the fact that your stuck like this and have no idea where the antidote is! Seriously, you want an antidote so bad, and you haven't even looked for one!" Just then I devised a plan. I smirked. "What are you smirking about?" "Do you like me better this way Itachi, un?" I said rubbing up against him. "Yes, why?" My smile widened as I grabbed his arm. "Then you wouldn't mind joining me, un." And with that I bit Itachi, sinking my teeth into his fore-arm, fully well knowing that he would turn into a Neko. Then shortly after being bitten, Itachi pasted out.

Itachi's POV: I woke up in Deidara and Sasori's room. How did I get here? All I remember is Deidara biting me and I passed out. "Deidara?" I asked as I looked around the room. Then Deidara emerged from the bathroom. "Hey Kitty cat, un." "What? Cat? WAIT DID YOU SAY CAT!?" Then I got up from the bed I was on and ran into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. I screamed. I had f***ing cat ears, a tail and PAWS! "DEIDARA WHAT THE F*** DID YOU DO TO ME!" "You liked me as a Neko, now you can be a Neko to." Just then Sasori came into the room and looked at me and Deidara, now sitting on Deidara's bed. "DEIDARA WHAT DID YOU DO!?"

Deidara's POV: Oh sh!t I'm in trouble! "I, un, I..." I sighed. "I bit Itachi." "You have to show Pein." "But Danna, un he deserved it." I whined. "I know he did but still, you have to tell him." "Ok, un." I said in defeat. Then Itachi and I walked down to Pein's office in silence. I opened the door and Itachi and me walked into Pein's office... enough said. With one look at Itachi, Pein knew what had happened. "Deidara... WHAT. DID. YOU. DO." "I-I bit Itachi, un." I whispered. "Was this about the antidote!?" I shook my head, yes, and said "I thought that if I turned Itachi, then you would have to tell me where I could find the antidote."

Pein sighed. "I wont, Itachi, you can turn back, you know where the antidote is, but don't tell Deidara." I was fuming. "ARE YOU BULLSH!TING ME, Un!?" "No Deidara I am not, every one likes you better this way." Then I'll just make them all hate me.