Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Spy time!!!!!

Deidara's POV: Later that night I followed Itachi from a distance, making sure that if he turned around he couldn't see me, but I could see him. I followed Itachi deep into the woods until he reached a pond and picked up an oddly colored mushroom and ate it. (Deidara: Really ShadowDei... a mushroom! How cliché. -_- ShadowDei: You got a better idea -_-) Really! A simple mushroom! That's the cure! Then about a minuet later Itachi was back to normal in a puff of purple smoke. "Now, I need to hide the rest of these mushrooms, they're really rare so I can't just leave them here." Itachi thought out loud. Then he went to look for a hiding spot for the rare mushrooms. YES! ^_^ Now is my chance! I ran quietly over to the mushrooms and quickly ate one. Then in a puff of purple smoke I was back to normal. SPY MISSION COMPLETE ^_^ And with that I headed back to H.Q. before Itachi could find out.

At H.Q.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deidara's POV: I walked into H.Q. and every one was staring at me. "Dei you're back to normal." Danna said... sadly!? "Yeah, un I thought you wanted me back to normal,un?" "I did but... I don't know... your not as cute as you were." Sasori said looking me up and down. "Danna, what are you trying to say here, un." "Why would you turn back into this ugly form when you were so cute?" I was shocked. "You only liked me because I was a cat!" I couldn't believe him! "Dei, don't worry just turn back and we can go back to being happy together." "Sasori you were happy I wasn't,un!" I yelled. Then Pein came into the room. "Deidara how the hell did you turn back!?" Pein yelled. No one likes me this way... fine.

Itachi's POV: I was back at H.Q. and just recently found out that Deidara had changed back. Sh!t! He must have followed me into the woods. I decided to walk upstairs to go check on Deidara. I got to the door and heard crying. I didn't even knock, I just opened the door. "Deidara, what's wrong?" "Everyone liked me better as a Neko, un." "Well you did look cuter... but I'm glad you're back." "You're the only one, un. Turns out Danna only liked me because I was a neko, un." "Deidara... what are you going to do?" Then Deidara walked over to a table of weapons and grabbed a kunai, my eyes widened. "No Deidara don't!"

SPLAT!