7

July 22, Sunday.
Year Unknown.

Louis was in his kitchen, cooking a simple meal for him and Harry, grilled cheese. Harry's favorite.

Louis wondered to himself if Harry was still going to leave or if he was going to stay for him, he didn't want Harry to move to the United States.

Harry was a literal prince to Louis, He still loved him after all of the shit Louis put him through and Louis found that ridiculous.

Louis also didn't know why he would lie to Harry and tell him that he and Zayn broke up, of course he wanted to be with Harry...He just hasn't been able to find a way to tell Zayn that he wants to call the 3-year relationship off. He hadn't expected for them to have sex. He thought they would just talk.

He had to tell Harry, he knew Harry would hate him for it, but you just can't keep something like that from someone.

"Louis? Are they almost done babe? I'm starving." Harry calls from his place on the couch, watching the TV.

"You are not starving, kids in Africa are-"

"Don't pull that shit on me." Harry quickly inputs, huffing.

Hey, don't blame him, he's heard it enough from his mother, why would he need to hear it from Louis? He knew it was true, trust him when he said it, he just was tired of hearing his Mum say it all the time.

"Whatever, Just remember who is providing your meal." Louis snaps back, nose flaring as he puts the last sandwich on the plate.

"Is it supposed to be you? If so when to you plan on doing that babe?" Harry teases as Louis pours two cups of ice cold tea, rolling his eyes.

"Get in here you dipshit." He laughs, shaking his head, smiling like an idiot when he hears small pitter patters of feet making their way into the kitchen.

"Thank you!" Harry chimes when he comes into eye-shot, pecking Louis's cheek and taking the sandwich, "Do you have mayonnaise?"

"What?"

"Mayonnaise."

"Harry, what the fuck? That stuff is bloody disgusting of course I don't have any."

Harry rolls his eyes, "Whatever baby." He mumbles, stomping into the living room with his plate.

"Babe you forgot your tea!" Louis calls out, already grabbing his plate and two cups of tea. He knows better than to think Harry will actually get up and get it.

"I'll live." Harry shouts backs, taking a bite of his sandwich. Louis called it.

A little while later they are both sitting down on the couch, thighs touching with Harry's leg propped up on the table.

Louis eyes the two plates on the table, empty ones at that, thinking deeply about the Zayn subject.

He should tell Harry, that's the only way. Because the truth is Harry will get upset either way and Louis dreads having to tell him, he feels like such an awful person.

"Harry..." Louis whispers, lump forming in his throat.

"Yeah?" Harry asks, wrapping an arm around Louis.

"I- um..." Louis trails off, his voice cracking, "I need to tell you something."

Harry blinks, taking Louis's chin into his hand, lifting his head up, "You can tell me anything Lou."

Louis's heart tumbles, closing his eyes, making a tear slip, "You're going to hate me...."

"Louis, listen to me, you can tell me anything, I swear to God, it's fine, promise." Harry begs, looking at Louis with wide and worried eyes.

"I-I neverbrokeupwithzayn." He says all at once and Harry pulls away, blinking as his lips part, turning his head to look at the table.

"Harry, please I'm sorry." Louis begs, shaking his head frantically, gripping Harry's shirt, "We talked again last night and we made up and then you showed up at my door and I thought you hated me- I don't know Im sorry. I just couldn't bring myself to tell you- It felt all so perfect- Harry I'm sorry."

Harry yanks his shoulder away and stands up, taking a deep breath, "You fucking used me, you fucking played with my feeling you stupid whore."

Louis's face falls when Harry calls him a whore, but he quickly revives himself, knowing he deserved it.

"Harry- Please." Louis says, "I'm sorry- I didn-"

And thats when Louis feels a punch to his jaw, making him fall back on the ground, frightened, letting out a sob.

Harry glares, his fists clenching, then he looks into Louis's scared blue eyes and immediately melts, his body overcoming with regret, "Fuck, Louis."

Louis just cries, shaking his head, "I'm sorry, I deserved it, I know." And Harry nods, trying to find a way to cover himself up so that the blame is put all onto Louis.

"Yeah maybe if you didn't act like such a slut, this wouldn't of happened." Harry spits, making Louis nod.

"I'm sorry." He whispers, "I just thought you hated me and Zayn called me and begged for another chance, so I said yes. Then you showed up today and we were talking and-d I just did it." He says shamefully, "I'm sorry, Im such a two timing slut."

"Damn right you are." Harry says, hard eyes glaring at Louis, "Maybe thats why you were so loose." He lies. Louis just curls up, cheeks flushing in embarrassment. His chest going cold. He's always worried about himself when it came to sex. Them having sex meant a lot to him, and his heart was shattered hearing Harry didn't enjoy it.

"Please leave." Louis whimpers, tucking his head into his knees, crying harshly.

"Yeah, see if I can find another slut that I don't have to fake it with." Harry says, taking his tea and pouring it on Louis's floor, then leaving with a slam to the door.

All Louis could do was cry and cry and cry.