Aiden Valentine

Name: Aiden Valentine.

Age: 21

Species: Human.

Height: 6'1

Weight: 77kg

Hair color: Black.

Full appearance: Aiden has short hair, onyx color eyes, fair skin and he has a small scar on his left wrist.

Clothing: Aiden usually wears a black shirt and black pants.

Personality: Kind, is sometimes hot headed, will not hesitate to fight someone if they are threatening his family and friends, easily forgives the people he cares about.

Bio: When Aiden was eleven, him and his little sister' parents were killed in a car accident. A year later he was almost separated from his sister, until they were both adopted by a mysterious woman . Aiden grew up happily when his adopted mother suddenly disappeared when he was nineteen.

Aiden found himself taking care of his sister and he didn't mind that. But he did feel resentment towards his adopted mother for leaving them. Recently he bought a new home for him and his sister. Only he didn't expect that moving there would turn him and his sister's life upside down.

Likes: His family, his friends, peace and his motorcycle.

Dislikes: Racists, perverts, Smith and alcohol.

Enemies: Tenichi, the Racists Couple,  Kasegi.

Friend: Yuna, Kite, Everyone in his unusual family, the MONs team members.

Facts: Aiden doesn't like Smith because she annoys him a lot. He's described by Smith as both an older brother and  a father  to his sister. Aiden hates vegetables but eats them anyways.

Yuna, Kite will be introduced in the Oc book soon. Tenichi is a villain that will only appear two times in the main story. Next up is Aiden's sister. Then Lucinda's brother will make an appearance in the Oc book.