Damian Watson

Name: Damian Watson

Age: 12

Species: Wight.

Height: 4'9

Weight: 38kg

Hair color: Pale blonde.

Full appearance: Damian has short hair, pale skin that looks like white marble and red eyes.

Clothing: Damian usually wears a black shirt with a black coat, dark blue pants and a black eye patch over his left eye.

Personality: Charming, charismatic, caring, polite, hates telling the truth if it hurts someone's feelings, never gets jealous.

Bio: Damian is the youngest of his family and was treated like a prince. He didn't like being treated that way because he wanted to be an regular boy. His older sister understood him and out of all his family members, he was closer to his sister.

Then he woke up one day and learn his sister suddenly left home. It felt like an betrayal to him and immediately grew resentful towards his sister. He decided to join the Interspecies Exchange program the next day to escape any memories of his older sister at his home.

Likes: His friends, mystery novels and classical music.

Dislikes: His older sister, cruel people and broken glass.

Facts: He tries to be more active in the day. Damian is scared and hates broken glass. He doesn't want anyone to see his left eye.

Next up is Kite profile. Then Yuna makes her appearance.