Yuna Morimoto

Name: Yuna Morimoto.

Age: 20

Species: Human.

Height: 5'5

Weight: She didn't understand the question.

Hair color: Black.

Full appearance: Yuna has long hair, blue eyes and fair skin.

Clothing: She usually wears dresses but she occasionally wears  t shirts and pants.

Personality: Cheerful, ditzy, clumsy, childish, and hyperactive.

Bio: Yuna was born between a Japanese man and a French woman. She and her parents lived in Japan until her parents move to France when she was eighteen. Yuna stayed at Japan and continue her collage education. But as she turned twenty, she started getting lonely.

Then she saw an advertisement about  the Interspecies Exchange program. Yuna was excited and signed up to be an host. A short while later she learned someone bought the house next to her house.

Likes: Her homestays, her neighbors, video games and having fun.

Dislikes: Seeing people being sad, gardening, vegetables and loud noises.

Facts: Yuna treats her homestays like they are her little brothers. She finds gardening very boring. She refuses to eat vegetables and her homestays have to secretly put vegetables in her food.

Here's Yuna. She doesn't have any romantic interests in Aiden. Because she's too childish to fall in love. Next up is a surprise.