Idfk

I lay her down in the bed, stroking her soft, long, brown hair. I pick up my soft yellow blanket from the floor, placing it over her. She turned towards me and snuggled into my chest. I pulled her hair and place it behind her little pale eats. I looked at her unbelievably long eyelashes.

All of a sudden her eyelids flutter open, and her beautiful, brown eyes are staring right at me.

"Lou, can we take this slow. I really want to get to know. And not tabloid know you, I want to see Luois Tomlinson off the stage." She whispers into my ear.

"Of course! I would love for you to get to know the real me! That would mean the world to me!"

"Thank you Lou."

"Hey wait a second!"

"What? Is everything okay?"

"Can we still cuddle?" I question tilting my head and pouting my lips.

"Of course we can cuddle!" She almost yells. Eleana hugs me closely and I begin to him her to sleep.

"Sleep tight my little princess", I whisper into her ear long after she falls asleep.

---

Eleana's Point of View

I do no wake up to my usual pillow snuggled between my arms. Instead there is a man there. I jump backwards flying of the bed.

A huge pain flies throw my foot, searing up my leg!

"Owwww! God dammit!", I shout waking up Lou.

"WHAT IS IT? ARE YOU OKAY?", Lou flies up and looks around. I sit back down next to him.

"Uhh ... My foot. I hopped out of bed. I forgot where I was an had a minor panic attack. I put my weight on my foot. I forgot that I had stitches." I tried to calm Lou. He looked scared out of him mind.

"Ohh", he sighed," Okay ... Do you want to go back to bed or something?"

"Um actually could you get me some ice, and maybe some breakfast and pain killers?" I don't want to sound needy, but I actually think it is best for me to rest right now. Or else I would be up probably frying me and Lou some omelets.

"I would always help you", he winks," injured or not. You should always treat a lady right!"

He stalks off out of the room.

I notice that my phone is lying on the night stand. I reach over and grab it. Twenty missed phone calls! 37 texts! Geez people I was only gone for a day! But I don't notice the numbers. There are four different numbers I have text from. I don't know any of them.

---

The first number says:

Hellooo! My name is Harry!

ARE YOU OKAY?

DID LOU KIDNAP YOU?

Have fun!

Second one

Hello, I'm Liam Payne. I'm in the band with Lou.

Are you okay sweetheart? I really hope you are.

Goodnight Miss Eleana 😚

The next one made me laugh

Hello I'm am THE NIALL HORAN!

Yea Ikr I'm amazing!

Anyway r u ok?

Oooooo! I want food

Goodnight love! 😴

And last but not least Mr. Playboy!

Hello Miss Eleana

I hope you are doing well!

Omfg! I'm going to kill Lou! He stole my god damn hair gel!

Goodnight! 😘💋

---

When Lou came back in I was laughing so hard I couldn't breath. He sets the tray down and runs to me!

"Are you okay what happened?"

"Water", I choke out!

He hands me the glass. I gulp some, but the laughing is to bad so I am only able to drink half. The other half has soaked Lou's face. My fave goes flat. My laughing has immediately stopped. I can only look at Lou!

"I I I .... Uhh ... I am s s s sorry!", I manage to stutter out.

He starts laughing a giant laugh that rumbled up his tummy to his chest and out! I begin to laugh to! All of a sudden I do it! I feel like I'm going to die now!  

Oh no! A cliff hanger! Lol I'm going to update again today or tomorrow. But u thought it would add some suspense!