Making him Mine

I look up at Louis. He nods and I make my way to the door. I peer through the little hole. Standing in front of the door are four tall boys holding a few bags.

I latch the chain so the door can only be opened to an extent. I open it up until the chain pulls it to its end. All of the boys huddle up to the door.

"Hello boys." I try to sound a little evil, but seductive. It works.

"GIVE US BACK LOUIS!" Niall screams pressing his face to the slit of the door. I push his forehead back.

"Do you have what I asked for?" I question. Liam hands me a bag from Apple and a big box of tacos.

"Can we please have Lou back?" Liam looks sincere. I hate to do this to him.

"Let me make sure everything is as seen."

"I promise it is we just want our boo-bear back!" Harry whines.

I check the bag and everything is in order nicely. I look up at them and nod. I walk to the coins and set the stuff down. I grab Lou by his hand and pull him over to the door. They see him and all begin to scream.

"STOP!" Lou shouts. They all have a puzzled look on there faces.

"Thank you for the food and the phone, she needed one after yesterday. I love you guys for doing this for us. I'll see you later. Right now it is time for me to spend some quality time with the girl of my dreams!" He shouts slamming the door, grabbing my hand, and stalking off to the bedroom.

---

After we smash some tacos I lay back in the bed, debating to watch TVD or PLL? I turn to Lou. He has been texting the boys nonstop since we pranked them. I notice something that I hadn't earlier. Lou had his arm around me.

Even though we weren't anything yet, and I'm not sure i want to be, i don't mind being here with him. I don't want to rush into anything. The last time I did that he was just using me. He only wanted me for sex! And I didn't want to be treated like that again. It really hurt me.

I really was not sure if I should make this decision. But I did.

I looked up at him, grabbed his phone, and dropped it onto the soft carpet besides the bed. He looked at me confused. I pulled his face to mine. My lips crashed against his. At first he is tense, but then I grazed my tongue against his bottom lip, seeking entrance into his mouth. He relaxed, opening his mouth letting my tongue graze his cheeks, and lips. An urge seared through my body.

I jumped up, sitting on top of Louis's stomach. I started roaming my mouth down his jawline, to his neck. He let out a moan. I continued sucking on his neck. I was carful enough to not leave a love bite. I found my way back up to his mouth.

His tongue fought for dominance. Eventually he gave up letting me take control. I pulled his face away, resting it in my hands.

"Louis William Tomlinson" I say.

"Yes Miss Eleana Salvatore?"

"Would you give me the great pleasure to call you my boyfriend?"

He looked at me with a smirk across his face.

"I mean you are so annoying." He whined.

I punched his shoulder. I moved my mouth back his.

"Yes, Eleana! I will be your boyfriend!"

I kissed him deeper. I desperately craved him. I wanted him. I needed him.

Louis William Tomlinson was my freaking boyfriend! Ahhhhhh!

I know it's short but don't worry my little reader the story is only just beginning!