adopted dancer. preview

Oh yeah . Yall go check out this ayo and teo story .

It was suppose to come in april but i honestly forgot . But here go a PREVIEW .

dont ask me what it got to do with ayo and teo . Cause this part dont but its just a lil flashback my character janiyah, is having .

.........

"Noo, daddy " janiyah yelled ,"stop it!."

Little 8 year old janiyah , laid there in the corner shielding her body from all the hits and punches she recieved all over her body from her dad .

" dont tell me to stop!" He yelled hitting her again " telling me to stop only going to make me wanna hit you again."

After awhile , the hitting stop making janiyah stop shielding her head , making her sit up .

Sitting up she seen her dad looking up at her.

" now go clean that mess up , you did in the kitchen" after he said that he walked out .

Sometimes , janiyah gets a beating for minor things .

For example , the whooping she got today was because waisted cereal on the floor .

Janiyah was hungry . And the only time she could eat , was when her mama, janiece  felt like cooking , which was not very often .

It was only a little bit of cereal left in the box , and she wanted it .

She went and got an chair from the kitchen table .

She began to put the chair close to the refriderator where the cereal sat on top of it .

Climbing up it she was too short to  reach it causing her to jump up in down on the chair with her arms out trying to swat it down .

She continued to swat at it , til it fell to where she could catch it .

She finally got it to fall , but she didnt catch it time .

The cereal box fell to the floor only for them all to spill out..

Meanwhile her dad , john were in the living room snorting up coke in his nose while janiece, janiyahs mom laid strung out on the couch from the snorting.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Welp thats all yall getting add it to you library . 😘🖖