Chapter 11

Sesshomaru's Point Of View

As soon as I got inside the portal, I approached the huge castle visible from where I came. I was halfway from getting there when all of a sudden, the castle bursted from the top revealing a huge white Tiger. The castle crumbled into pieces under him and he slashed unto the ground wounding the people surrounding him.

That must be Byakko, I thought. There is no mistaking it. I approached him, not shaken about what had just occurred and why he'd wanted to kill his people.

By the time I got there, he'd settled down in a sitting position as though he was waiting.

"Sesshomaru," he spoke when I approached. "I knew you would soon come to look for me, or the one who owned this body anyway."

"Ryuunosuke," I muttered. "I knew it was you as soon as I was close enough. So you finally found a body, have you?"

"I definitely have, and sadly for you, Sesshomaru, this body is indestructible," He mocked. "You can't hope to possibly defeat me now."

"I might not be able to destroy that body," I yelled, charging at him with Bakusaiga at hand. "But if you're controlling that body, it will not be so difficult after all."

I leaped up and swung Bakusaiga which he blocked with his arm. I flew back and landed on my feet, pushed back by the force. I didn't even make a scratch.

"You'll have to do better than that, Sesshomaru," He loud voice echoed throughout the valley as he swing his arm and swatted me with the back of his hand.

InuYasha's Point Of View

We headed off in search for Sesshomaru, with Byakko leading the way. Sango and Miroku stayed behind to protect the village while Kagome, Kuniome, Rin, Byakko and I traveled. We were headed south, to the World Beyond.

On our journey though, we encountered an unfamiliar face flying across the sky. It seems as thought it was headed towards us. And I say 'it' because it was a dog demon flying across the sky with a crescent moon on it's forehead. I was all to familiar to mistake it for Sesshomaru, this one was not as huge as Sesshomaru, but the similarities are there. Could it be?

It landed on the ground blocking our path and when it did, a small squeaky voice yelled.

"Master InuYasha," Myōga called as he hopped unto my nose and started sucking my blood. I swatted him and he fell to the ground saying, "It's nice to see you too."

Another familiar face jumped down from the dog demon, his green complexion and short height made him all too familiar.

"Master Jaken," It was Rin who spoke. So this was where Jaken was all those years. Rin was devastated when Jaken disappeared right after Sesshomaru, she had felt like she was abandoned, it was truly a tough time for her. Jaken just stared down on the ground, not saying a word to any of us. The white dog demon then slowly transformed to human, and a moment later, there stood before us was a woman with a grand looking kimono and a crescent mark on her forehead. I wasn't sure if this was her and as she slowly walked towards us, I kept my guard on.

When she was right in front of me, he lifted both of her arms and did what I didn't expect her to do.

Don't Forget to Vote.
Follow Me Perhaps.
Sorry for the short update, it will be worth the wait. I promise.