Chapter 18

InuYasha's Point Of View

"Well that escalated quickly, didn't it?" Kagome spoke as we entered our hut along with our daughter.

"I thought it was going to be something exciting," Kuniome mumbled as she placed her sword, Tetsukiba, aside and laid on the futon after.

"Get some sleep, Kuniome," I spoke to her softly, glad her innocence was still intact. "We will battle evil demons with mommy tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay, goodnight, dad, goodnight, mom," she said as she closed her eyes.

"Goodnight," I replied in unison with Kagome. We looked at each other and, with a smirk, she gestured me to go with her outside. Here we go again.

"I can hear them from here," Kagome said as we returned to our position without Kuniome this time. "Even without your acute sense of hearing."

"Well, they are pretty loud," I told her.

"Makes me wonder how loud we were when we first done it," She added, I burried my face in my arms, hiding the fact that I'm blushing crimson. I did not want to think about that right now, especially when I can hear my big brother inside that hut doing what it is they are doing right now.

"Hey there," Suddenly Shippo popped up out of nowhere. He'd picked a vey bad time to show up. I scrambled up, picked him up by the tail and threw him as far as I was able to, falling forward to the ground as I was not able to balance after throwing him away, knowing he'd survive. He is not old enough to hear this yet.

"Uh, InuYasha," I hear Kagome whisper and it snapped me back to reality, and made me realize I had just knocked Kagome to the ground with her pinned beneath me. All blood flowed up to my face and I scrambled to stand up and off of her, but she grabbed my Kimono and pulled me back down unto her. She pulled me in a for an agressive kiss before letting go. She made me look into her eyes, twinkling, full of love and lust. I just couldn't help myself then.

Don't forget to Vote..
Follow me perhaps.