Chapter 3

Kaash mai tumse mohabbat kar pata...

Kaash mai tumse nafrat kar paati...

____________________________

"He came to our home that day years ago when I was just 23 to ask for my hand for marriage from my babuji.I don't know what they talked about or exactly what he said but turned out babuji was very impressed with him.At that time we were living in Mumbai with my parents.He told babuji that he saw me at some function and liked me instantly.As he is alone in this world he has come all by himself because he don't have any elder figure in his life to do the bidding."

"But what about Bhai's Dadi? Subhadra Devi?" Akash asked perplexed at why Arvind lied if he wanted to marry Garima Aunty?

"He never told us that he had a mother or anyone else for that matter.." Garima revealed thickly the anger palpable in her tone.

"But why Amma? I mean..." Payal was confused.

"Let me finish bitiya.At the end of it you'll know everything and you won't need to ask me any question because your every confusion will be cleared." Garima declared to her confused daughter and son-in-law.

As she continued speaking and revealing everything Akash and Payal could do nothing but sit rigidly and stiff in their seats because the whole truth was way more painful then it seems.

Akash covered his face with his hands.He could hear Payal's sobs besides him.He knew he had to console her but he just don't know how to when he himself was so much shocked and stunned.

Arvind Singh Raizada has stoop this low?

"Payaliya, I never wanted you to ever find out this truth but now.." she couldn't complete as a visibly shaken Payal stood up and ran outside the house whimpering with Akash following behind worriedly.

The moment his lips touched hers he forgot the world around them.

His anger, her hurt, his revenge, her sufferings, his cutting words, her pleadings, his past , his resolve to stay away.

Everything!

Everything flew out of his mind except the feel of her lips on his.

He kissed her as if he was parched for her.

More so it was the first time he was getting intimate with her after that night when they consummated their love in truest sense in his farmhouse a night before their second wedding.