Chapter 5

Na paas aa saken .. Na door ja saken

Gar pyaar inko kheenche .. Takraar inko roke..

______________________

Opening the gate he raised his eyebrow to the trio pretending to yawn.

"What?" He gritted irritated.

They stared at him furiously.

"What did you do to her?" Anjali asked with an edge to her voice.

So that Garima Gupta after all found a way to rescue her daughter by involving his Di. He thought feeling his blood boiling.

"Did what to whom?" He asked calmly."Is this the time to visit someone's home?"

"Chote-"

"Didn't I tell you these two-" He pointed to Payal and Akash. "Aren't welcomed here?!"

"We are not here to ask for your permission either. I need to see my sister right NOW!"

"News flash, you can't!" He said and was about to shut the door on their faces when his Di's words stopped him.

"We will keep standing here until or unless you let us all in to see Khushi ji."

"She is sleeping!" He lied through his teeth.

"Well and good then. Let us have a look at her and we will be out before you know it." Akash spoke for the first time making Arnav clench his jaws.

"Stay out of my matters Akash!" He warned.

"I can never be out of your life Bhai. No matter how much you push me away." Akash was stern in a tone which made Arnav exhale seeing their determination.

He can't let them in. If he did then they would know that Khushi was right now locked in a room on the terrace. He can't risk that.

He searched his mind for a solution and finally found one.

"How about you guys go for now. I will visit RM with Khushi tomorrow and then you can see she is absolutely fine."

They gave him a piercing stare which gave him an idea that they won't budge until he would listen to them.

"That still won't explain what you did to her today after threatening Garima Aunty?" Anjali limped to him standing against him with her eyes keenly observing him and she saw right there the flicker of something dangerous in her brother's eyes and she couldn't stop after that. She pushed him aside and then she was barging in his mansion with Akash and Payal following behind.

Arnav stormed inside partly angry and partly worried.

"Di I told you she is sleeping." He said exasperated.

Anjali turned to him furiously after she saw the master bedroom deprived of Khushi's presence.

"Where is she? You said she was sleeping." Anjali's eyes were shining with tears as she frantically asked her brother.

Payal and Akash's heart were beating erratically in fear giving them negative vibes.

"She uh-" Arnav scratched his stubble."She was right here." He pointed to the bed. "Right here umm when I went to open the door."