I tapped her phone (Ash's POV)

"Hey ash? Ana's being wierd" Colton glances nervously towards me before looking over to Ana on the brick wall. He was right, obviously.

She was wearing a baggy grey sweatshirt and some jeans,but still managed to rock the look. her hair was lying in an uncoordinated waterfall behind her ears but she was hunched over, why?

"Lets go find out why. Boys." I make a gesture with my head and begin to leisurely walk towards the beauty that is Ana.

Once we get behind her, we wait for her to sense us, like normal, but she doesn't.

wierd, just like her not being at school since Thursday....

Yeah, that is wierd. Placing my hand on her shoulder I gently nudge her to get her to acknowledge me, and she jumps off the wall and screams before falling over.

Exchanging a look with the guys, we notice a red stain on the shirt, that is rapidly spreading.

Blood

She's bleeding

After Ana makes a quick getaway, we all search for her. It's easy to find her of course, I put a bug on her phone which will allow me to see all texts to and from her phone, plus it gives me her location.

Don't ask me when or how I put it in, I won't tell you.

he stole her phone at the diner

Shut the fuck up!

Anyways. after following her through schol until third period, she finally cracks.

"Seriously guys, isn't this a bit over-the-top!" she huffs, adorably might I add, "Like, really? Why are you even following me!" awe, she thinks she's intimidating us!

"Princess," I start, " we just don't want anyone to see the stain on your back. you should be thanking us, we're protecting your modesty!" I hold back a chuckle at the look on her face, she looks so surprised, but it quickle morphs into something else. Anger.

Oh shit

"look. I've been looking after myself for a while now, I don't need your help" She spits, with ao much venom in her voice.

I nod to Gray and he trails behind her. sheilding her back from view.

just as I sit down in catering, I check my phone. There's a message to Ana's phone, from her dad.

DAD;ANASTASIA! IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR FATASS HOME RIGHT NOW YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO BREATH BY THE TIME I'M DONE WITH YOU!

10:37

Again, oh shit

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hopefully this chapter was a little longer and slightly better than normal.

Like the book?then make sure to;

LIKE!

COMMENT!

VOTE!

~Sophie<3