v

yes. at my age, no. scratch that. when i was young, i really want to know how it feels like to have a boyfriend. how it feels like to be loved by a man.

i was very greedy about it. until someone finally courted me, me being grade 5, while him? 3rd year of high school. funny right? we were years apart. because of my greediness of having someone and being arrogant about him, i didn't even care if he says the i love you's. i didn't care, as long as i have him. i loved him.

5 months later, we, i mean i became really fond of him. him being very abusive, not really but just like grabbing my hair occasionally and jokingly. i didn't care. since i thought it was a sign of 'showing' love. dragging along the hallways. letting me do all what he has to do. until, a message showed up in my sns.

'hey, hyerin. we need to talk. you have some time?'

'hey, gyuheon. yeah i have, just for you. what's it about?'

'what were you doing with wonmin awhile ago?'

'why? you jealous?' i chuckled to myself while waiting for his reply.

'what. were. you. doing. awhile. ago.' i sensed that he as pretty serious and told him the truth,

'we were paired up with a project. no need to be sulky, babe.'

'no, you were both hugging.'

'what the actual fuck? gyuheon, maybe it wasn't us you saw.'

'didn't i tell you not to swear, hyerin? one more hyerin. its bad. even though i do but you shouldn't. you're still a child.' a child, huh? well then i'm very sick of being ordered what supposed to do or what not. i dont want to lose gyuheon so im telling the truth, right now.

'you know what, gyuheon. i dont want to lose you. i love you. okay? what you saw awhile ago? it maybe really wasn't us because we're just doing the project seriously. we're not even that close!' i continued, 'and i have to tell you something too. i have been pretty witty these weeks that you have been ordering me around. and as your girlfriend, i should be treated as a princess right? why can't you? i also thought about these. -- you dont say the i love you's, i always do. you always end our conversation with just a 'goodnight babe', though i didn't expect an i love you because i was so focused with what i will tell you. that's all, maybe./.'

sent  √

i read my message again and started to panic. i didn't mean to send './.' it was supposed to be '...'! oh my, what do i do? he can't be..

'hyerin. we should just break up.'

'what? no. it should be '...''

'no hyerin, i cant trust you anymore. i was supposed to treat you a princess but right after i saw the punctuation, i was taken aback. you knew it also to yourself that swearing is bad. i didn't want you to be influenced by the people now. im sorry hyerin. goodbye.'

weeks after, since we were on the same school, rumors spread around that gyuheon and sooyoung we're dating, same batch as ours. 

and that's where my friendship with wonmin started, i was so depressed that i didn't help him in all of the projects, which we're all paired up to each other. that's when where he also knew sooyoung. yeah. knew. wonmin wasn't that friendly and i thought he would scold me for not doing anything. as soon as he laid his eyes on sooyoung, he never stopped. 

until he had a chance, we were both graduating, gyuheon's batch to college and ours to high school. after graduation, we just heard in the streets that sooyoung and gyuheon broke up, knowing that gyuheon had another girl in the university. 

wonmin took the chance, and here he is now. with his dream girl. 

----

"hey, love. have you been good?" my thoughts were once again cut, by the one and only lee jaehwan.

"lee jaehwan-ssi. you have been bothering me for days already! wouldn't you have your concert tomorrow? don't you have to practice or what? its a big day for you tomorrow!"

"it would be a big day if you're there." here he is again with his cheesy pick up lines. with aegyo. 

"im willing to sell it to wonmin right now." i said, as i got off my seat in the cashier, heading to wonmin who's smiling over the phone. probs talking to sooyoung right now.

he held my wrist back and pulled me to his arms.

he is fucking hugging me.

i shrugged him off and gave him a glare. 

"dont you want to have a pass and meet han sanghyuk? our beloved maknae? our loving leader, cha hakyeon? our most quiet member, jung taekwoon? our visual, lee hongbin? our slaying king rapper, kim wonshik?" he eyed me and that's where my mind went blank. he cant be doing this.

"i'd pick you up at 5 here. i'd be telling the guards to not let you go outside. deal?"

my mind was going crazy now. should i really go? can i trust this ahjussi? 

should i let my guards down just for tomorrow? i might find someone there. 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

im cutting it here!! oml im such a lame author im so sorry

and also, sorry for not updating, please do recommend this book to others, (what a shameless writer am i)

if u want to be frens y not i dont bite

-daniellelilolilolulilolulilolu