xxiv

"yes, i would've, if i dont love my girlfriend."

----

we all went together in the waiting room, exhausted but still happy. 

'yes, i would've, if i dont love my girlfriend.'

the sentence kept popping on my head, making me bump on sanghyuk oppa's back.

"you're still clumsy as ever." i smiled at him and proceeded to go inside.

"oppa!" i opened my arms and they all, except jaehwan oppa, attacked me with a group hug. "i missed you all alot." i said, hugging them all.

"yah hyung, come here! you wont have any time for hyerin soon." i heard wonsik oppa whisper-shouted at jaehwan-ssi, who's just staring at us. 

surprisingly, he did join and we all snuggled like nothing happened, like it was all nothing. neither of the members knew what happened before i left, just that they knew about me, confessing it unexpectedly, and him rejecting me.

"can we all just get solo hugs?" hakyeon oppa whined. "i can't even hug hyerin tight because of this gigantic maknae." he glared at sanghyuk oppa and i quickly hugged him, like as he said, alone. we rocked sideways as we said our i miss you's and talked about random stuffs.

"taekwoon oppa, would you like one too?" i opened my arms infront of him with a wide grin. he seemed hesitating for a while but he sighed in defeat and hugged me. still, i miss you's and all.

"hong--" i didn't even finish my sentence, he hugged me already. 

well he seems excited.

"wonsik oppa!!" i shouted as i ran to him, his back facing me. i jumped at his back and he willingly gave me a ride. while we're doing so, i hugged him tight.

"and of course, sanghyuk oppa." i tapped him and decided to tease him a bit.

"yah, i dont get a hug?" 

"no, but you get a choke." i jokingly got his head in my arms but then twisted my arms to give him a back hug. we all chuckled until i remembered that i won't be fair to him, that the other members will find me weird if i keep being uncomfortable around him.

"jaehwan oppa?" i not-so-awkwardly opened my arms and gave him a warm smile, and him accepting it. he hugged me lightly, keeping his firm body close to mine.

i missed you, oppa. how have you been? i missed your scent, all. 

did you miss me also, perhaps?

i shrugged my thoughts off as i felt that i was too into the moment, not willing to let go. i awkwardly broke the hug and ran off to sanghyuk oppa who's very sweaty right now.

"oppa, here." i handed him a handkerchief since his stylist wasn't really paying attention to sanghyuk oppa, who's now changing his clothes.

"aish, you dont even get embarrassed when we're naked."