viii

i didn't know i would be this diligent so 

triple update! 💞

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"holy shit, jinyoung?!" i screamed and hugged him. i broke the hug and eyed him.

"wtf, jinyoung is that really you? if it weren't for your eyes i wouldn't have recognised you! how have you been?" i asked and he chuckled.

"you're still silly as ever. im fine. how about you? how did you end up here? i thought you only loved bangtan sonyeondan?" he laughed and i hit him.

"im not as silly when you left our school. i feel so betrayed right after. and i ended up here because of my personal reasons. but i still love bangtan. how's lovelife?" i asked and he scoffed.

"why do you think i was here for? i have a girlfriend." he said, proudly.

"oh, so the nerdy boy is long gone?" i chuckled and we shared some silence. 

he suddenly hugged me. i was shocked at first but then hugged him back.

"i missed you so much, hyerin. im sorry for leaving you." he said and i caressed his back. 

"i also mi--" i was cut off by a hard grip in my wrist pulling me and punching jinyoung.

"what the fuck?" i shouted and ran to jinyoung, who was looking at the one who punched him.

lee jaehwan.

i lent jinyoung a handkerchief and was pulled once again.

"i should've fought you a while ago when the concert was on, you were giving hyerin all the stares." he said, preparing to attack again but i held him back.

"shit, jaehwan-ssi, calm down. he's my childhood bestfriend!" i shouted at him and i saw the members running to him. hakyeon oppa went to get jaehwan oppa and left. the other members stayed and thank them.

i ran to jinyoung once again and apologised, even to his girlfriend. 

"i'm really sorry, jinyoung. see you again soon. miss gyuri, im sorry for the inconvenience i brought." i said and bowed to them.

"no its, not a big deal hyerin. i think you should talk to that ken already. nice meeting you again and yeah, lets meet sometimes when there is time." jinyoung said reassuringly and left. 

i walked to the waiting room to see hyuk oppa waiting outside.

"he is very, frustrated? i think there would be a word to describe what he is feeling right now." he said and he caressed my back.

"thank you very much, oppa. i'd like to talk to him right now. would you please bring him out?"

"yeah, sure. but can you handle it?" 

"yeah, thank you oppa." he went in with a smile and i facepalmed at myself.

he probably isn't angry or what, isn't he?

"what do you need out--" jaehwan was flustered to see me, angry because hyuk oppa has locked the door when he tried to get in.

"jaehwan-ssi." i said, trying to make a conversation. but failed, because he is ignoring me, staring at the ceiling.

"jaehwan oppa, can we please talk?" i said, and he looked at me. 

finally.

"im sorry for the inconvenience a while ago, also for cursing at you."