vi

"what the hell are you wearing?" he asked me, looking at me from head to feet, for a thousand of times already.

"uhm, a dress?" i said, eyeing him weirdly because of the question.

"you will NOT go to a concert with that short dress." he said, emphasising the word 'not'.

"why not? its a concert, i will wear what i want to wear. its my parents money that bought the ticket. not yours." i truthfully said, standing straight because of my own remark, proud.

"and as the artist that you will have the attend the concert to, is not allowing you, miss yoon hyerin, to wear a short dress going to the concert." he said, right after it, he grabbed my wrist and dragged me to his car, not knowing where he would drive to.

"where are we going?" i hesitantly asked, scanning the street we are in, dongdaemun.

this is where gyuheon used to take me. 

"we are here."

"what are we going to do here?"

"duh, obviously going to buy you something to wear." he said, making his way out of the car until i grabbed his wrist.

"why? you can't be outside, there's a lot of people here! you may be recognised, and i may be recognised as your girlfriend. ahjuss--"

"don't freaking call me ahjussi. im not even that old! call me oppa. jaehwan oppa or ken oppa." he said while smirking.

"jaehwan, i can manage going to a concert with this dress! please." i said, while doing aegyo infront of him.

"that aegyo wouldn't be as affecting as the others until you call me oppa."

"jaehwan-ssi. please, lets just go the the arena?"

"no, you're not going to go the concert with that short dress." he said while i slumped back to my seat, giving up.

he is now wearing a cap, mask, and shades. 

he closed his door and i thought he would leave without me. until, he opened my door and released my seatbelt.

my heart, its.. beating so fast? 

its like time was being slow, when he was infront of me, i could smell his manly fragrance, and could see his facial features, closely.

what an aesthete infront of me.

i was in a trance until was cut off again,

"aish why cant i release your seatbelt?!" he shrugged infront of me, which made me giggle.

"why are you laughing?! aish its so annoying."

"move, im going to do it." i said, hiding my smile.

-------

"what would you want to wear, hyerin?"

"this dress i am wearing right now." i said, gripping my dress. 

he has been asking me the question to every store we've been, and i'm really annoyed right now.

"c'mon hyerin, take this as my treat or the money you've bought with the ticket, if you're ever regretting getting one. besides, since we are on a designer shop right now, i'd buy one for me too." he chuckled while looking at the possible clothes i can wear.

"its my birthday present from my mom, so why would i regret receiving and taking it? and i have money, if some clothes hyped me up, i would buy it myself, jaehwan-ssi."