01

*Characters*
(Y/N)|Hazel eyes|shy around some boys because they keep smiling at you but if you get on her nerves, then you better wish that have never angried her |best friends: Lisa and BTS Jimin| biggest enemy: J-hope
crush: Taehyung

*Characters*(Y/N)|Hazel eyes|shy around some boys because they keep smiling at you but if you get on her nerves, then you better wish that have never angried her |best friends: Lisa and BTS Jimin| biggest enemy: J-hopecrush: Taehyung

J-hope|Fuckboy| Loves to bully people|Loves to see you suffer|Is one of the Bad boys in BTS
best friend: Suga a.k.a Agustd and Kim Taehyung
Gf: Minah

Mom: (Y/N) wake up, else you're gonna be late, again --__--

(Y/N): *I don't feel like going to school* you though. I'm up!!"
You shouted as you jumped out of your bed and walk
lowly to the bathroom and take a shower

You got dressed and looked in the mirror

"Perfect.." you said, as you walked out of your room and went downstairs into the kitchen.

"Here you go", your mom said, as she gave you toast bread with nutella.

"Thank you mom" you said, as you started eating your toast

"We are gonna meet someone today, so don't be late" your mom said.

"Who are we gonna meet?", you asked your mom with a questioned face.

" You will see, when we get there, now leave, else you'll be late."
"Ok, bye."

You left the house and headed to school, suddenly you bump into someone.

Oh, I'm sorry*?? He held his hand out for you to grab on it.

Without looking who it was, you took his hand, as you were about to get up, he let go off your hand, which led you to fell back on the ground.

*You held your bum in pain and looked up to see your biggest enemy, Jung Hoseok*.

"Hahaha, you think that I would help You?" He said said while laughing, while other kids joined him and starts laughing too.

You rolled your eyes at him, got up and just ignore him while you went through the school entrance door.

Once you got in, you went to your locker and take out your books for maths.
"Another day" you thought to yourself and enter the classroom.
As you reach the door, a bucket of water fell upon you and got you all soken wet.

"HAHAHA!"Everyone starts laughing at you.
You start to get angry and throw the bucket on the ground "Who did this!!!?" you shouted angry.

"It was me"you felt someone smirk while whispering in your ears.

It's my first time writing a ff, so pls no hate comments