20

You are sitting around the table that J-hope reserved for the date. There is a beautiful view, which makes it able for you to see the city. "Such a beautiful view.", you said with a smile on your face.

"I'm glad you like it, because I will show you more beautiful things, angel.", he said as he gives you a kiss on your hand and caressing it. The waiter soon handed you the menu.

You were looking through the menu, as you notice how expensive this place is. "Don't look at the price, just choose what you want, cupcake", he chuckels at your reaction.

You noticed from the corner of your eye, that J-hope has been staring at you the whole time, making you blush. "I-is something wrong..?", you ask looking at him. He only shakes his head slowly with a smile on his face and soon picks up the menu infront of him.

You soon order your meal. After a while your food was being served. "Even the food is pretty.", you chuckle. "But not as beautiful as you", he winks. "Pfft, flirt", you giggled. "Only with you, my angel", he lifts your chin and gives you a peck. "Bon appetite", he said before you guys start eating.

After a while you guys head outside. You see someone familiar walking infront of you. "Minah? What is she doing here with a different guy, dressed like that..? ", you thought to yourself. "What's wrong?", J-hope asked you, making you turn around to him. "Nothing, let's go.", you smiled and hold his hand.

He opens the car door for you. After you get in, he puts the seat belt around you. "Thank you.", you smile. He gently kisses you. "You drive me crazy, you know that?", he stares into your eyes, before kissing you again. "I can't wait to make you mine.", he stated and soon gives u a peck on ur nose.

You guys drive home, where you notice that the lights in house are on. "Are our parents back?", you look at him. "Let's go.", he opens the door for you to get out.

You went inside the house. "Mom?", you called. "Hey darling, how are you? I missed you so much.", she pulls you on for a hug.
"I missed you too, mom.", you hugged back.
"You look good. Did you go on a date, or something? You have a boyfriend?", she looks surprised. "Is it that Taehyung you told me about?", she teased you.

"Mooom, no. It's not Taehyung, he dumped me for that stupid Minah.", you said. You hear the door behind you close, as you see J-hope standing there. "Hello Ms.(Y/L/N), I would like to have a serious conversation with you, about me and Y/N", he stares at your mom.

"Oh? Okay. Let's go to the living room", she said. Both of them go to the living room. "So, I have strong feelings for your daughter. I beg you, could you please cancel the

"Could you please cancel the wedding?" J-Hope said earnestly, his eyes filled with determination.

Your mother looked surprised but intrigued. "That's a bold request, J-Hope. What makes you think you can ask for that?"

"I love Y/N, and I want to make her happy. That wedding would change everything for both of us. I believe we can build something special together, and I want to protect that," he replied, his voice steady.

You stood at the doorway, heart racing. You couldn’t believe what you were hearing.

Your mom considered his words, her expression shifting. "This isn't just about your feelings, J-Hope. It involves our families."

"But you can see how happy she is with me," he continued. "If the wedding goes through, it might ruin everything we have. I want to support her and show her how much she means to me."

Your mom sighed, looking between you and J-Hope. "It's complicated. Your father has been planning this for a long time. But if you truly believe this is what's best for Y/N..."

"Mom, please," you interjected, stepping forward. "I want to be with J-Hope. The idea of that wedding makes me feel trapped. I deserve the chance to choose who I want to be with."

Your mother’s gaze softened, and she nodded slowly. "Alright, I’ll talk to your father about this wedding. But understand that it won’t be easy, and I can’t guarantee the outcome."

You felt a surge of hope, while J-Hope's grip on your hand tightened. "Thank you," he said, sincerity radiating from him. "I just want a chance for us to be together without any obstacles."

Your mother smiled gently, and in that moment, everything felt like it was falling into place.