15

Everyone ran into the house.

"What happened here??"Jin asked. "Why is the floor full of food?"he looked at Namjoon.

"The Grill just exploded"Namjoon was surprised.

"How the heck can a grill explode?"Suga couldn't believe his eyes.

"Ahhhhh my grill"jin ran to his grill and start hugging it."I can't believe you broke my grill".

"Don't worry, we can get a new one tomorrow." Jungkook said smiling lightly, then he went back out to the pool.

"I'll beat your ass later."Jin looked at Namjoon.

"Jungkook, noooo! Please!"

"Is that Minah, she is so loud omg my ears"Jin spoked while holding his ears.

~Y/N Pov~

Minah was screaming because Jungkook wanted to throw her in the pool.

Splash

He threw her in.

Minah stared swimming back up, she didn't notice that her weave flew while she was being thrown in the water.

Jungkook: What's that floating there??

V picks it up: Minah did u lost something??he asked while giggling.

"Oh shit"Minah thought to herself.

Minah: ähmm 😅😅

Jimin threw it in her face. "Put it back on"

Guys let's go to the amusement park!!, V said while jumping and clapping.

"Yaay, I wanna gooo too"Jungkook also give in.

"Sure, why not? Let's change first tho" Namjoon said.

Everyone started running to their room and got changed.

*Your outfit*

"Y/N are u ready? Let's go" Jimin said taking your hands, you intertwined yours with his and left together.

"Only 7 people can hold in the car, so Minah and y/n should sit on one of your laps"Namjoon said from the driver's seat.

As I thought..she sat on J-hope's lap, ugh she is so annoying, why did he even invite her?

"Baby, come sit on my lap"V said holding out his hands for me, I went and sat on his lap.

We all drove off.

~Jhope's Pov~

Why did she have to sit on his lap and not mine? She keeps making me jealous.