04

He smirked "What does it look like?"You walked over to him, seeing that all your belongings were on the floor.

"You're sleeping on the floor, since it's only one bed here and I won't sleep with you on the same bed."he winks at you.

"Eww, stop it! And why don't you sleep on the floor?

It's my room afterall"you said jumping on your bed.
Soon after you closed your eyes, you felt something heavy on top of you.

"Wtf, boii get off of me!!",you shouted, but he didn't move, that's when you noticed that he fell asleep.

You got up from your bed and sat on the floormat and stared at sleepy hoseok thinking

"He actually looks really cute, when he is sleeping... What I'm I saying?

He's my step-brother",you boxed both of your cheeks and lay on the warm carpet and close your eyes.

~next morning~

*your alarm went off*

"Uuughh"you growled out of frustration and turn off your alarm.

"Get up, Idiot",you said while hitting him with a pillow.

His eyes shots open, which scared u."Oh!! You just scared the shit out of me!!".

//Deserves you right//*he gets up from the bed and went straight into the bathroom, after 10 minutes he cames back with only a towel wrapped around his waist and wet dripping hair.

You started to blush. "Like what you see?",he smirked at you.

"P-pervert.. ",you ran to the bathroom with your clothes, closed the door and shower, after you finished, you put on your clothes and went out.

J-hope keeps staring at you, you just ignore him and went downstairs

"Mom, I'm leaving!"you shouted as you were infront of the door.

Mom:"Not gonna eat?!"

You:"No, I'll eat at school.See you later

Mom: Ok sweetheart, later!

You went out and headed for school.

Suddenly someone put their arms around you.

"Hey, sweetie"*smirks*.

Please Vote and comment (⌒▽⌒)