King Arthur Carrousel Horses

Hyia! rewrite here! 

If you didn't know, I love horses and what fits Disney and horses better than the horses in King Arthur Carrousel.

Here is the list of horses in the Carrousel. And yes, they ALL have names.

Alma: shows off a vibrant color scheme, as her jeweled saddle is painted with shades of orange, orchid and tangerine.

 Arabian Knight: is carved with heavy scale armor and a pair of curved scimitars.

Atlantis: His head down and eyes forward, Atlantis seems ready to charge. This horse features an ornate carving (akin to a clover) on his right shoulder. His striped saddle blanket is painted orange, teal and purple.

Avanti: Italian for forward and both of the horse's front legs are raised as if jumping forward. Avanti can also be indentified by its striking turquoise, yellow and red color scheme, as well as the row of fleur-de-lis painted onto the breastband and breeching.

Aztec: Dressed in trappings painted orange and yellow with black and red trim, Aztec may be named for the Azteca horse, a modern breed originated in Mexico.

Baby: Appropriately named, Baby is an ornately carved horse usually found in the outer row.

Bink: Tongue flapping in the breeze, Bink stands out, painted in bright shades of lavender, sky blue and red.

Blue: Short cropped mane and ears straight up, Blue is probably named for his monochromatic color scheme, which features several shades of blue with gold accents.

Brandy: Usually found in one of the inside rows, Brandy's simple trappings are painted orange, magenta and blue.

Brittany Lee: trappings feature an eye-catching color scheme, painted black, red, brown and gold. There is a checkerboard pattern on her blanket, and a strap and buckle have been carved onto her brown saddle.

Brittany's Rose: features a wonderfully carved detail onto her right shoulder. The ornate rose and leaves are painted gold and trimmed with burgundy. The blanket, bridle and other trappings are brightly painted with shades of orange, yellow and red.

Bruce: His headstall features a large blue jewel and a two-tone inlay alternating in lavender and gold.

Celeste: Carousel makers would place the most detailed horses in the outer ring, in order to draw prospective riders in. The carvers would then save their time by making less ornate horses for the inner rows. Celeste is an example of an inner row horse, her simple trappings painted red, amber and blue.

Centurion: Centurion's breastband and breaching are made up of carved overlapping circles, which have been painted silver and steel blue and embellished with jewels. He also has red straps and a red, english-style saddle.

Champion: Dressed with a pair of victory ribbons, the carousel horse saddled with shades of gold, purple, orchid and blue is Champion.