Part 22

Ava's POV

"Phillip please be careful with me, I'm pregnant." I plead a he pulls me out of the truck and into his trailer.

"What?" he asks astonished. "I'm pregnant." I say again. "with Rick?" he asks. "yes." I answer. "ill fucking kill him." he whispers.

He sits me down next to Hershel and Michonne. Phillip walks out of the trailer. "I have a feeling I'm not going to make it out of this alive." I say looking at my bump of a stomach. 8 months. my poor child.

"Don't think like that. you have to have hope." Hershel says trying to comfort me. "I'm sorry." I whisper as a tear travels down my face slowly.

•.•.•.•..•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••.••.••.••.•.••

Rick's POV

I look up from my feet and see a tank come drive up to the fence with 3 vehicles. The Governor.

The tank drew the entire groups attention. "Rick! we need to have a little talk." The Governor yells.

"We can from here." I shout back. "get down here Rick!" he shouts. "unload them." he shouts at one of his men.

He goes to the back of one of the trucks and pulls out Michonne,Hershel and Ava. "Shit he has hostages." I say loud enough for the the group to hear.

I walk Down to the fence. I make my way to the bottom. "what do you want." I ask in a bitter tone. "the prison." he says chuckling like it was a funny joke.

"Not happening." I growl. "Really because if I recall correctly, you aren't the leader. you have a council. Aren't Ava and Hershel part of that council?" He states more than asks.

"We can live together, we don't have to fight." I say. he ponders the idea holding Michonne's Kitana in mid air. Michonne, Hershel and Ava have looks of sorrow on their faces. Ava mouths 'i love you.' To me And looks down at her stomach.

"Lier." The Governor says swinging the sword into the air and impaling Hershel. "Hershel!!!!" Ava screams.Maggie and Beth come running with machine guns shooting at the Governors men.

A full on shoot out breaks out and Glenn has people get in the bus. the tank drives over the fence and shoots the prison multiple times.

•.•.•.•.•.••.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.••.•.•

Ava's POV

I lay still on the ground knowing it's not safe for me to run. the people of the prison are running except for Daryl, Rick, Maggie. Or at least those are the people I can see at the moment.

I stand slowly and run straight to cover. I end up laying on the ground avoiding being shot. I hear someone running and I feel weight on the side of me. "shhh it's just me." Tyreese whispers.

A gun shot is fired right next to us. I sit up and see Lizzie shot a man that was about to kill us."thank you." I say hugging her. I grab Judith from her car seat and Tyreese grabs her diaper bag.

The bus left us. Tyreese, Mika, Lizzie, Judith and I sprint to the woods. I look back watching the walkers everywhere. "don't look back girls." I say solemnly.