Jyuugo X Inmate!Reader {Lemon}

Requested by *drumroll* GuardianOfNightmares Enjoy!!!
—————————————————————
Today was just another boring day in cell 13. Nico had just finished his most recent anime, Rock was full (for once), Uno was letting his cucumber face mask soak in, and you and Jyuugo were having a staring contest. You were winning until Nico made a high-pitched 'SCREEE' sound making you shut your eyes and cover your ears. "WHAT IS IT?!" You shout clearly annoyed at your loss. Nico began jumping up and down with joy before happily exclaiming, "LET'S PLAY HIDE AND SEEK!" Your annoyance quickly began to fade and you gave him a small smile. "Hey, that's actually not a bad idea". The others began to agree as muttering was heard around the room. "Hey, yeah!" "Good job, man" "Why not?" "Hn. Yeah". Uno got up scrubbing off his face mask as you helped re-braid his long hair. He contemplated the rules. "So should all of us go or two at a time? And who's counting first?" As you finished, you responded sarcastically, "Really, why the hell would we leave three people bored here?" Uno shrugged as if saying 'Yeah, you're right' and repeated his question. "So who's counting?" No one offered, so you played 'nose goes'. Jyuugo lost...by a long shot. "Count to 100!" Nico exclaimed as Jyuugo unlocked the cell door. "Okay guys," you began, "Once you're caught, go back to the cell, and since I'm the best," you smirked "You get a reward if you catch me." The boys' face went from confused, to grinning just as evilly as you were. "Okay" they said in unison "we get a kiss". Your face turned red, since your crush was the first one up. "Fine..." You grouched.
You ran, sweat dripping down your face, your eyes darting left and right. 'I gotta hide, I gotta hide' you thought. You spotted a janitors' closet down the hall, to the left. 'He'll never find me here'. You hid and struggled to maintain your breath. 'I'm so fucked'. Five minutes went by, you heard no footsteps. Then, when letting out a sigh of relief, the broom, that damned broom, fell. Just then, that slight clank sounded louder than the windows XP startup sound. You held your breath out of panic, listening for the slightest noise. Shutting your eyes tightly as you heard footsteps coming closer. The door slowly opened, light creeping into the dark closet. "Number 81?" Your eyes popped open, you were clearly confused. "Hitoshi?" You asked. 'Of course!' You mentally facepalmed yourself. 'Jyuugo doesn't wear heels!' "Number 81, what are you doing in here?" You smirked evilly. 'Thank god it's just this ignorant child.' "I'm playing hide and seek and I cant get caught!" You answered truthfully. He sat there seemingly contemplating, when a lightbulb popped above his head. "You can hide in the night shift room! Nobody's over there right now, so you should be fine!" He grabbed your hand, pulling you towards the sacred room. "By the way," he began, "who are you hiding from?" You responded with a "Jyuugo" and he smiled. Once in the room, he told you that he wouldn't 'give up your hiding spot, if Jyugo asked.' You thanked him, and hid under the bed for extra cover. Then you heard footsteps, footsteps of someone not wearing shoes. You held your breath, not wanting to get caught. But, you knew it was over, you knew he'd find you. So when the door opened, you were prepared. But, it wasn't Jyuugo, it was Seitaru. "Number 81, please go back to your cell." Well, I guess Hitoshi didn't lie. "Uh, Seitaru?" you asked. He gave a hum of affirmation. "Why aren't you wearing shoes?" There was a moment of silence. "Sei-" "Just shut up and walk" You walked, doing the walk of shame. You knew what was coming. When the cell door opened, you immediately sat down in a corner and sulked. You were the first one back...
Not much later, all of the boys were back. Jyuugo did a small sign of victory. And you began tearing up out of nervousness. The boys, being the gentlemen they are, ran to your side. "Y/N, what's wrong?" You looked up "I-I'm sorry, I'm just r-really nervous. I've never even had my first k-kiss yet." The boys looked at each other. "We can leave if you want." Rock offered. You smiled, nodded, and thanked them. Then you prepared yourself. Jyuugo looked back at you. "Do you really dislike me that much, for you to cry?" He looked sad. You stuttered "N-No no no no no no no no! That's not it!" You took a deep breath. "I-It's actually the other way around..." he looked confused. "I-I'm nervous because... I... like y-you." You looked down, but were quickly engulfed in a loving embrace. "Y/N, I love you so much" Your eyes shot open, everything seemed to be in slow motion. You smiled, capturing him in a loving kiss, tears of happiness running down your cheeks. He kissed back, applying more force. The passion quickly increased, as well as your arousal. He reached for your ass and you push away. "Y-Y/N, what's wrong?" You looked up into his gorgeous multi-colored eyes to respond. "I-I don't think we should go any further...I don't know what to do..." He sighed. "Honestly, I don't either. I've never done it, but, I know how it works-" You cut him off "W-Well yeah I know how it works!" A chuckle erupted from his throat. "I wasn't done, love. Anyway, since we both don't know what we're doing, I'd say now is a perfect time to start." He got you there. You let out a breath. "Ok. I trust you. And...I want you to know that...so, I'll do it." A light blush dusted over his cheeks and you continued the battle between your tongues. You could feel the love radiating off of each other, arousing you from the sheer amount of it, and the sheer amount of trust as well.
Eventually, hands became involved. Yours gripping Jyuugo's hair, and his moving from your waist to your chest. He squeezed tightly, a breathy moan escaping your lips. Jyuugo began maneuvering the both of your bodies to the ground, his on top of yours. He takes your shirt off and begins attacking your breasts with his mouth. Your head shot back and you let out a noise you didn't even think you could make. The things he was doing to you, biting, sucking, licking, kissing, these all drove you crazy. "Fuck, Y/N...You're so sensitive." Jyuugo muttered. You grunt in response, begging him to turn his attention lower. With no response and a red face, you push Jyuugo up and remove his top, biting his neck and tracing his abs. His muscles twitch under the attention you are giving him. Gaining confidence, you move your hands lower, and lower until, "Ngh, Y-Y/N..." jackpot. You decide to tease him, putting together the most innocent personality you could. "Hm? What is it Jyuugo?~" You whisper into his ear. "What's wrong?~". "Holy— Ahh! S-stop.." His face was a bright red, you knew your plan was working. You pulled off his suit completely, gasping at his size. "Not so confident now, huh?~" Jyuugo said smirking. "W-well-" He pushed you back down with a devilish look in his eyes. "Now, I'm the one who should be pleasuring you." Jyuugo pulled your pants down, underwear along with it. Your face turned a burning red as he smiled. "Oh my. Look how wet you are." You could practically hear his smirk. While you were distracted, Jyuugo took the chance to take one, long, bold lick to your womanhood. A lewd moan ripped itself from your throat and your eyes drew shut. More moans escaped your throat when he decided to repeat that motion, eventually moving to suck and kiss your clit. "Ahh, Jyuugo!" You grabbed his head. "More, please!". Complying to your request, he moved his hand up, sticking a finger into you while his mouth continued to do its magic.  You moans got even louder when his fingers and mouth switched places. His tongue moving in and out of you while his fingers massaged your clit and pussy lips. "Oh my g-AaAH! Holy shit, Jyuugo! I'm so clo-AAAH!" Before you even managed to finish your sentence, you released in Jyuugo's mouth. "Holy fuck, Y/N. That was so hot." You couldn't wait any longer. You wanted him, and you wanted him now. "Jyuugo, fuck me, now, please!" A smirk made its way onto Jyuugo's face and he positioned himself at your entrance. "This could hurt..." you sucked in a sharp breath preparing yourself for the pain. In one swift movement, Jyuugo buried himself in you, a scream coming up through your throat. A look of panic took place on Jyuugo's face before he quickly began whispering sweet nothings in your ear, kissing you and wiping away the tears. It didn't take much longer before the pain faded away. You gave him a loving kiss on the lips to signal that you were ready. He began slowly and passionately rocking his hips, his manhood sliding nearly all the way out before being thrusted back in. Your face was contorted into a look of pleasure as a moan made its way from your throat. Jyuugo then began thrusting harder, faster, and more erratic than before causing your eyes to roll back and drool to escape your mouth. He grunted at the sight and licked your drool up, greedily squeezing your breast. He continued thrusting and grunting until you were about to cum, pleading for him to keep going. Jyuugo suddenly stopped causing you to whine and curse at him, he smirked and flipped you over, fucking you doggy style. Your head was on the ground as your arms were too weak to keep you up. He slapped your ass causing a mix between a moan and a squeak to make its way out of you. He once again kept thrusting until you were about to cum, this time begging him not to stop. He was moaning at this point, his dick twitching inside you. You were both so close, his thrusts getting less consistent, and his moans getting more and more mindless. Your voice was barely comprehensible because of your moans, but Jyuugo could understand your pleads. "Oh my god Jyuugo! I'm gonna cum! Please don't stop, fill me up, please!" You begged. That caused it, he came almost immediately, filling you up to the brim. You came directly after, as his release caused your own. He slumped over you, pulling out. The both of you fell asleep immediately after claiming your love for each other. "Jyuugo?" "Hm?" "That was amazing." "Yes it was (Y/N), I love you so much." "I love you too, Jyuugo. I love you too."