Chapter 20

(A/N) Just to let you guys know, this chapter will be short.  I am starting my new book and I want to get as much of it done as possible because I got my new laptop! YAY!  Wait!  Why don’t you guys tell me what you want me to do?  Continue this book or start the new one?  Leave a comment.  Bye lovessss!

Marcie’s POV

What. The.  Hell.  Just.  Happened?  Chris and I had sex…. SEX!!! I’m supposed to be mad at him for cheating on me.  I mean yeah I forgave him but we just had sex…. Yes it was amazing.  But SEX?!After I gave him his punishment I quickly put my clothes on and got up to leave but I was grabbed and sat back down.

“ Marcielle Nicole Williams. I love you.”

I stared at him in shock at how much he had changed.  Usually, he’d force me to love him.  But this time he was begging me back even though he already had me.  I was literally speechless. 

“What I gave you is way better and is a lot more meaningful than what I gave Erica, and I want you to know that.  Okay?”

“O-okay Chris, I should be going now.  But like I said… your punishment” I smirked and walked off.  I purposefully dropped my pencil so I looked back and did the bend and snap [(A/N) It’s from Legally Blonde the movie.  So if you don’t know try looking up the scene on YouTube].  When He saw that, I swear I saw him get ready to give it to me again.

“Hey Marcie, why don’t you come home and chill with me?”

“Okay, I should probably stay away from home anyways…”

I was instantly reminded of what happened between Jackie, Aaron, and I.  My mood instantly went south.  I was angry yet sad at the fact the two people who were nearest and dearest to me were angry with me. 

He noticed my glum mood and was just about to put his arm around me but he remembered the deal.  He scratched the back of his head as if that’s what he was doing in the first place.

“Babe…. What’s wrong?”

“N.. I don’t want to talk about”

“If you don’t tell me I’ll tickle you”

“You can’t it breaks the punishment”

“It’s not intimacy” He started to walk slowly towards me and grabbed me.

He started to tickle me causing me to snort.  He chuckled and kept on going until I begged him to stop. 

“Now tell me”

He was going to have to find out sooner or later better sooner than later.  By later, circumstances could be much worse.  I sat down just to compose myself so I don’t pass out of stress.  He stood there waiting.  I started to panic.  The clock ticks got louder, Chris’s stare got creepier.  The room started spinning and well.  Blackness surrounded me.

(A/N) you guys know the deal but tell me this one? Or a new one? Vote, Comment bye lovesss.  Oh and I’m sorry for such a short chapter but I need to know what to do  before like…. 8:45 so sorry. Bye lovesss.