Chapter 24

Marcie’s POV

I woke up to an empty bed.  There was a note on the pillow beside me and it read:

Good morning baby,

I had to go in a little early today but I made you a nice hot breakfast downstairs.  Now go get ready for school.

See you in 5th block beautiful,

Chris

That note sent shivers up my spine, having me yearning just to be in his 5th block class.  I got up and hoped in the shower.  I got out and put on a nice sundress with some wedges.  I wanted to be super cute today for Chris.  I even put a little mascara on since my eyelashes are a little thin.  I looked in the mirror, satisfied with my look.

I went downstairs to find one Belgian waffle with strawberry syrup on it, two sausage links, scrambled eggs, a fruit arrangement, and orange juice.  I smiled at how sweet he was.  This looked and tasted absolutely delicious.  He’s going to have to do this more often.  I rinsed off the dishes and headed out.

I caught a cab to school so I wouldn’t mess up my shoes.  I walked into school and walked past Chris’s room.  I started to go in, but I decided to surprise him.  As I made it into math, Jackson, the most popular guy in school eyed me lustfully as I walked in. 

I smirked and switched my booty a little.  He bullied me in elementary school, and we didn’t really talk in middle school.  Now was my time to show it all off.  I sat in my seat and watched as he still stared.  I sat in math, writing notes with my pen until a note came across my desk, and it read:

Hey Marcielle, meet me after math,

Jackson

I smirked to myself and tucked the note inside my purse. 

When the bell rang I got up from my seat and walked like a sophisticated model out of the room.  I saw Jackson leaning against his locker and I approached him. 

The same lust filled look filled his eyes as I made my way over.

“You wanted to see me?” I asked with confidence.

“Yeah...” He licked his lips “I did”

“Well personally,” I reached in my purse and gave him a dollar “I think you should see a Sprite cause you looking hella thirsty”

He looked shocked and I started to walk away, but a hand on my wrist pulled me back.  He pulled me into his body, resting his hands on my waist as he stared deep into my eyes.

“You are looking mighty fine today, why don’t you meet me after school so we could talk more.”

I scoffed and pulled myself from his grip, I felt a smack on my ass and I instantly spun around and backhanded him….. What a jerk.

Finally I made it to lunch were Jackson kept on eyeing me.  It was giving me the creeps.  I never really had a lot of friends but it just so happened today that some of the most popular girls in school called me over to their table. 

“Hey Marcielle!”  Jessica said.

Jessica was the head of all of them, she dressed the best and was the most confident.

“Hey Jessica, what’s up?”

“I just wanted to say I loved your outfit and that we should hang out sometime”

“Thanks, and yeah we should.”

We exchanged phone numbers and she invited me to sit down.  I bring my own delicious lunch. School lunch gives me the creeps.  I opened my lunch to my fruit salad, select vegetables, crackers, hummus, and one of the brownies Chris made last night.