** NUUUUUUU NOT BABYSITTING **

WELP. Paps your weird.and I'm also weird.

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~

** Althee's P.O.V **

I woke up in a beautiful Saturday, eating healthy foods is what keeps the doctor away right? So what reminds me. I opened the door to my cats room, what shocked me was fresh was surrounded by cats again, like how did he end up getting in my room? How did he end up sleeping like that? How did i not notice? I'm super dumb. "What are you even doing here?" I asked fresh while stirring in his sleep, "nuuuu...not-  Nu not the flu-.... ffffd......." he must be dreaming of the previous time he went in here. So tell me, was it a fun experience when you just walk in some random person's house then sees their secrets then starts to adoor(adore) their secrets? Tell you this, if fresh just randomly walks in my room then finds out I had a room of totally 100 different cats and might bring 10 or more cats from my grandmother, please. Let me re-read that part of essential phrase.

"Fresh, c'Mon its time to wake up" I pat his head and he purred in his sleep. Am I making this worst? The nicest person making it worst. Slash overprotective slash weird but proud. (Nicest person making it worst/overprotective/weirdbutproud). Without thinking, i just carried him up down stairs. After a few re-trys of waking him up, he woke up with just One candy. Because of candy? WHAT THATS SO------------

Okay I should calm down, i mean who gets mad with that, its just candy.

Its just Damn candy.

JUST

DAMN

CANDY!

Im overreacting here. Before I could react more, i heard the doorbell ring. I walked to the hallway to my door, i turned the knob, i opened the door, not know who it was, i just started having second thoughts on this...uh..situation. "hi!!!!!!" Came from a little kids voice, and I could recognize it very and very well, "hi azzy" I sound dazed, "hi potatoooooooooooo"I was dizzy from my own friend's little baby, "carry, up, up, up, up" I picked azzy up and carried azzy to the living room, along with potato, "I'm sorry, i had to make you babysit azzy again, azzy, is actually holding me back from school." She placed the bags with diapers under the kitchen table.

"I hope you won't mind" she glanced at me and picked up azzy, "don't worry your not a bother at all." I reassured her, "oh thanks, and don't forget, azzy learned how to read, though she can't understand a few words without absorbing the words, and understand them."

"Wow. Kid, i wish I was like you,your like 5 years old" azzy started pinch my cheek, good thing this kid can't pinch me that hard. "Down, down, ma-, downnnnn" azzy whined, like whoa kid.

Azzy started run up the stairs, how cute. "Why?" I heard fresh say behind me "why that kid again?" He asked, does he know that i babysitted this kid for 3 years already. And now he makes a suffering "because we need to help, nothing is wrong with azzy" azzy runs around because of how hyper she is, despite being a goat and her mom is human. But I shrugged it off.

"Channnnn, carry, up, up, up, up" azzy makes hand motions meaning she wants to be carried. "Pfffttt....chann?" Fresh snickered at the hbickname azzy gave me, "so what? What's yours? Fifi?" I snickered at the nickname I gave him, fresh starts to glare at me. "Chaaannnnn, Yan-Chann swaid swhe whants to kwill meeee (Chaaannnnn, Yan-Chann said she wants to kill meeee)" azzy whined, and heck me and fresh never knew what was happening, i mean how does a cinnamon roll know Yandere-Chann (the correct spelling is Chan but I like it chann)

I shrugged, and so did Fresh, azzy smiled at us like nothing happend.

It's going to be a long day

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

Short chapter I know, like I'm sorry, for the late updates, school is getting to me, and I'm sooo mad.

FML

Don't do it literally, i heard the meaning of f#ck was nasty so yeah

705 words lol