** he ran away? **

This chap still sad so sad...author is sad..rlly sad so sad so so sad....rlly sad..
Who wants to make a hate Pj squad? I need members for the hate nightmare club
I went crazy while updating this
Warning: this chapter contains swearing and most of all 'feels'
(Reminder: I have no intention to hurt you guys, you just brightened up my day, that's why i challenged myself to do it. And i love you guys!)

98th chapter...

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~

"I don't want to break our relationship"

** PJ(the goddamien fricking arsehole jerk)'s f*cking(fite me or deal with it) P.O.V **

The next unexpected fucking day....

I woke up feeling dizzy, i think i slept late, i think i was watching horn or some race car video, but it dosent really matter. My alarm just turned off a while ago?! Sh¡t I'm late! I got up and went to the bathroom, i changed and kicked my Door, and ran down stairs, i took a glance at the couch, where's fresh? I walked to the kitchen, i asked my parents about it, but they never knew, they also found something, a hankerchef, it smelled pretty good, but I don't think it'll wear off, it almost smells like my Freshie. I wonder if he lost it, i made toast, and I saw Pallete leave with out me. I ran full speed, and went to the bus first. I quickly got on time. But when we skid to a stop, i saw fresh's house, but no one came out. Is fresh kidnapped or something? Did he get lost? Or did he escape? Or he ran away? He did, psycho...

Time skippe to when the 'teacher's tour to education' thing

We drove to school, i was willing to find him and apologize. The 4 weeks were done anyways. I never meant for that to happen, i never wanted it to happen, i sped walk to school and went to his first class, he was here, but. He seems to be busy, i should not disturb him, i went to sit my seat, then a bunch of girls just walked right at me and started to flirt with me, luckily I pushed those piece of flirting garbage off, i kept a close eye on fresh, he dosent seem to face me, the teacher announced that there will be pairing, hopefully i'll get fresh and talk to him about stuff, i haven't seen him for weeks. Weeks since I've hurted him...the teacher announced out names but I never got to pair up with Fresh, he was paired with a girl, why a girl? I Mean why Bp's girlfriend? What the f*ck? AW THIS SH*T CANT GET ANY WORST!

LE time skippe

It was our free time, i got out and i found fresh talking to Rose, i walked over to them. But I lost them from the crowd, aww godd*mit, i pushed my way through the crowd, but somehow got punched and kicked, i punched and kicked them back, with that. "a path was made for me, but never lead to you."

(Ayy pun intended for you? No? Okay)

I watched as the crowd get scared, i reached the end of the hallway, he never knew I was here, i reached him, but the bell rang, AW this is bullsh*T!

LE tem skippe because I can

It was lunch time, the class was so boring, we had to be group's, but I was never in fresh's group, is this Friday the 13th? Or something, am I having bad luck?! Urgh.
This is a paradox, first I'm lucky to have him but now I'm not?!
This is still bullsh*T. I took my lunch, but I never saw fresh in the cafeteria, i haven't seen Jim on the cherryblossom tree either,
Fresh is so good at hiding, is this a game or what?

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU FRESH?!

** No One's P.O.V **

Clearly, Pj was frustrated, he wished that he never threatened him the past week's. Fresh was trying to avoid him as much as possible, he avoided him and wasn't talking to him. In their free time, Fresh was bullied, but Pj never knew, that's when the next day, he got beaten up again, He was sent to the nurse's office and was only healing by time, healing mentally and physically. Pj on the other hand, didtn gov up looking for him, he managed to get in the nurse's office with put fresh's notice, what will happen to fresh and Pj? Will they go back together? Lets see about that..

** flashback **