Chapter 03- Scratch that, nevermind

Oh God, is really flirting right now? Just act like you aren't interested.

"Uh, yeah I think this pizza looks pretty delicious and appetizing." Tyler said.

Josh chuckled. "You sure you don't see anything else that is...appetizing?"

Tyler frowned. "Look are you gonna order or what?"

Josh sighed. "Yeah, give me a small pizza...with extra cheese, please."

Tyler looked at him sternly as he punched in the order. "Alright, anyth-"

"Oh yeah." Josh said cutting him off. "I'd like to change my order."

"So what do you want now?"

Josh leaned in closer to Tyler. "I'd like a large sausage pizza...with extra meat if you know what I mean." He winked at Tyler.

Tyler took a deep breath. "Look Josh, are you gonna place a serious order or are you gonna-"

"If you could be a topping on the pizza too, I'd sure would eat you up."

Tyler was growing impatient. He wasn't sure if he should be happy or upset that this guy was flirting with him.

"Anddd... is it possible to make the pizza take-out? Oh I'm sorry, I meant I'd sure loveeeee to take you out some time, that's for sure." Josh said, putting his hand on Tyler's.

Tyler felt his face getting red and he wanted to get out of this.

"JENNAAAAAAAAAAA!" he yelled out.

Josh suddenly got his hand off of Tyler's and chuckled nervously. "Oh uh haha. Scratch that, nevermind! I'll just be going now!" Josh ran back to his table as Jenna came out.

///

"Nice going Casanova." Brendon said laughing at Josh as he came back.

"Oh shut up, forehead." Josh sat and put his head down.

"Aww is someone a little sad that he got rejected?" Dallon teased. Josh sat back up and scoffed. "Uh no. Not at all."

Brendon chuckled. "So you really didn't think that cashier was oh I don't know...kind of cute?" Josh rolled his eyes. "I might be bi but he's not my guy. Let's just go home." He got up and threw his trash away and walked out the restaurant. Brendon and Dallon got up and threw their trash away. "I think Josh has a thing for the cashier now."

Brendon looked at Dallon. "Oh, you think?" They both walked out and found Josh sitting in the car staring at the young cashier through the window. "Yeah, he's totally intrigued." Dallon told Brendon before they opened the door to their car.

Brendon started the car and pulled out of the parking lot.

///

"What is it Tyler?" Jenna said as she rushed to him.

"Oh nothing, some dude was hitting on me and I needed rescuing." Tyler said with a chuckle.

"Oh you mean that dude over there in the pink hair?" Jenna pointed at him.

Tyler pulled his hand down. "Don't point geez and yeah him. Total flirt."

Jenna smirked at him. "Oooooh, does Tyler have a little thing for cotton candy man?"

Tyler scoffed. "NO. No no no no. I'm not into guys. Well I mean I am because I'm gay but definitely not into THAT guy. He probably flirts with everyone he sees."

Jenna rolled her eyes. "Yeah okayyy...but if he ever comes back here, you should just ignore his flirts but try to start conversation. I don't want to scare away customers."

Tyler sighed. "Ugh okay fine. But I'm not gonna hit on him."

Jenna patted Tyler on the back and she left. Tyler didn't know what to feel really. He thought Josh was really attractive and yeah his pick up lines were kind of good, he had to admit it but he didn't really have a chance with a guy like him.

Maybe he could get to know Josh a little more if he ever came back.

He looked at his hand which was placed on the counter still. He almost forgot Josh had put his hand over his. He looked to the right of his hand and saw something that caught his eye. It was a piece of a napkin.

"What the heck is this..." Tyler said curiously, picking up the little piece of paper.

///

Josh said in the back seat as Brendon and Dallon were in the front arguing about who had a better music taste.

He stared out the window remembering what had happened earlier. He was dared to flirt with the cashier of his favorite pizza place. He kind of failed at it.

But in all honestly, Josh thought the boy was actually cute. He'd seen him leaving the other day and didn't think much of him but today, Josh felt different.

He thought Tyler was super cute. His chocolate eyes and his voice was attractive. Staring into those eyes made Josh's stomach have butterflies. So when Brendon dared him to go up to Tyler and flirt with him as a dare, he wanted to do it.

He just didn't know Tyler well but he discretely left his phone number on a piece of paper and left it on the counter for Tyler to see.

Hopefully Tyler would see it and give him a call.

I hope that kid calls me. I'd love to get to know a beautiful guy like him.