Ch.03 | Enemies

Jieun's P.O.V.

When Chanyeol and Jungkook got into the line with me, they were acting a bit ... strange with each other. They were just looking at each other,

Jieun: "Yah, how long are you guys gonna stare at each other like that?" I turned around and asked them in a cold tone.

Jungkook: "Mian (sorry) Jieun-ah." He said putting his arm around me. I felt a smirk on his face, plus he was facing Chanyeol.

Something is up but I can't put my finger on it.

Then we called to go on the ride. It was 3 per seat.

Chanyeol insists that I got into the seat first. So I went all the way to end and Jungkook sat next me, making Channie mad.

Jieun: "Yahhhh what's with you 2?" I asked hitting both of their head lightly.

Jieun: "If its better I'll sit in the middle." I said looking at both of them.

Jungkook: "Well uh n-" He got cut off.

Chanyeol: "Yea!" He jumped in excitement and smiled like a little kid.

I sat in between them and I was having a hard time putting my seat belt on then someone grabbed it and help me.

It was Jungkook

Jungkook: "Here let me help you." He helped me with my seat belt and smiled at me. I blushed a little because we were making eye contact.

Jungkook: "Even the slightest things make you blush." He ruffled my hair.

I touch my cheeks and they were hot.

AISH THIS IS EMBARRASSING.

Then the ride started, I was a little scared but excited.

Jungkook held my hand. But I flinch back.

Jieun: "Im not scared Kookie-ah." I looked at him. "But I know you are." I give the most cheeky smiled and he smiled back and blushed.
"You're cute." I whispered into his ear.

He blushed and looked away.

What did I just do?

Then Chanyeol suddenly cough.

Jieun: "You thought I forgot about you?" I pinched his cheeks.

Chanyeol: "You're such a player Jieun-ssi."

Jieun: "Mwo? Player? I don't ever like you 2." I was being cold again but now they look sad.
"Ani (no) , Ani I didn't mean it like that, I meant it as a love like." They just nodded their heads.

Chanyeol: "We're about to go down!!" Chanyeol said shaking me.

OH MY GOSHHHH

Jieun: "I LOVE YOU GUYS AS FRIENDS, HOPEFULLY I'LL SEE YOU GUYS IN HEAVEN." I said closing my eyes.

Chanyeol & Jungkook: "Jieun-ah you're so cute!" They said at the same time.