Ch.12 | The Arcade

Today is Sunday which means me day off! So I have a whole day with Jimin! Which is awesome!

I texted him where he wanted to go to the arcade and I agreed and got ready. It is 8:20 and he said he'll pick me up at 8:30!

OMG! THAT LEAVES ME 10 MINUTES TO GET READY!!

I jump out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I did my morning routine and put on a face mask. I ran back to my closet and put on something simple.

 I ran back to my closet and put on something simple

I kept patting my face mask so it won't get ruined. It was 8:27 and then I took off the mask, pat my face lightly and let the liquids on my face dry up. It was 7:30 I did my light make up and went downstairs and slip on my adidas.

I told my maids I'll be going out... again. "Jieun-ssi! Your father said no going out tomorrow! You must study for school!" She yelled from across the room. "Neh!" I yelled back.

But really?! My father always does this! I do study but I have work right after school. If I go home from school faster I could go to work and won't be late! Great everything is planned out correctly!

As soon as I open the door, I saw Jimin right in front of in, about to knock. He chuckles cutely.

I smiled at him and he took a step back and I came out. "Jimin oppa, can we go eat breakfast?" I whine but I was actually hungry and now I'm getting used to calling my older guy friends "Oppa."

"Ye!" He smiled and grabbed my hand and went to his car.

We went to a restaurant and I ordered fruit salad and an apple and Jimin order pancakes and then we left.

He told me that we're going to the arcade. I was exited because I haven't been one in a while.

We put our masks on and went to the arcade. Jimin spotted this gun game in a small booth and it was dark and a zombie game.

It was silent and dark. I was so calm and wasn't afraid and then BAM!! THERE WAS A JUMP SCARE!!!

I was so scared, I screamed and hugged Jimin tightly and paused the game and put his arms around me.

"Jieun-ssi it's okay." He said calmly and it felt good being in his embrace. I felt he was smiling and I just nodded.

I got out of his embrace and I was blushing hard. Then we played the game again. After 10 minutes of playing that game..

We completed the whole thing and got a lot of points! LIKE A LOT!

When we went to the prize shop and i was staring at this pink mochi and it was so cute.

I was smiling like an idiot, it is 500 tickets and we got 510.

No One's P.O.V.

Jimin took a glance at her and saw her happy eyes and chucked cutely at her.

He thought she's was truly adorable so he tried something on her.

"Jieun-ah.. I really want that mochi one." He said to her.

"Ahh let's get that then! For you of course!" She smiled but Jimin knew it was fake.

"Ahh okay! Sir! Can we please have the pink mochi one?" He asked the man and he recognize Jieun.

"Aigoo! IU-ssi!" He bowed at her.

"Annyeonghasayo." She slightly bowed "Shh!" She winked.

The man gave Jimin the pink mochi and said that they only have 10 tickets left.

Jieun slightly frowned under her mask but Jimin could see it in her eyes.

"Can we get 2 lollipops?" She said politely. The man nodded and got them what she wanted.

Jieun's P.O.V.

When they got into the car to go to the mall. Jimin told me to hold his mochi.

It really reminded me of him. The mochi was chubby like Jimin's cheeks and his pink hair.

"You can keep it." He probably saw me look at his so much.

"Anniyo! It's yours!" I said giving back his mochi.

"I saw you wanted it so much." He smiled kindly.

"THANK YOU OPPA!" I pecked his cheek lightly and hugged the mochi like a little kid.

Jimin cover his cheek where I kissed it LIGHTLY. He blushed so hard. Hahahaha!

~~~~

We spent the whole day together and we were in front of my house.

"Thank you so much for this day Jimin!" I said cutely and he smiled.

"Jieun.. I have something to tell you.." He said and I was curious.

I thought for it about a second and it could be a-

"I really like you.." He said shyly.

"Well I'll think about it." I smiled kindly. "But you, Namjoon and Jungkook had confessed to me, do you know what's up?" I asked him curiously.

He looked like he knew something and didn't wanted to tell me.

"I don't think so.." Pretending to not know anything.

"But thank you Jimin oppa!" I said kindly. "See you tomorrow!" I got out of his car.

"Annyeong!"
"Annyeong!"

~~~

When I got inside of my house I took a quick shower, put on sweat pants and a shirt. I dried my hair with a blow dryer and put on a face mask.

I grabbed my phone to call Jiyeon and Taeyeon. We face timed together and I had something to tell them.

I told them about Jungkook, Namjoon and Jimin.
"TOLD YOU SO!" They both said and we giggled.

Jiyeon took a snapshot of me when I wasn't looking with a face mask.

-----

We said our good byes and hanged up.